Muscles Beyond Limits

SilverZuzu I do NOT have a tendency to bulk up ,ā€¦
So, I guess you didnĀ“t have any side effects from it, right?

Looking like the guy from Quentin tarantino movie with your cigarrete ( akka brush )

Awesome man

10 Likes

@AkiraTheWild thank you my friend :pray:t3:

9 Likes

You want to bulk , to your desired state. :sunrise:

You have new setup. (The field changing your Genetic capacities) :dna:
You need to plan the type of stimulus you want. Your body will react to it. (Training , workout)

The nutrition plays a huge role here. Try to eat a bit more and clean. ( good qualitie Food and more resources )

More bricks to build the wall :muscle:

You will need to have in mind ,you may need to eat something after the field.

So your glucose levels stay good. :white_check_mark:

Also your satiety levels may vary. :poultry_leg: :cut_of_meat:

(Im talking inderctly about mechanisms that involve hormones )

This is something expected. gauge your own levels.

This is also a SMART FIELD . :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

If u mean
negative side effects from this field,
then the answer is No, I didnt.

(And personally, I tend toward a good amount of body and facial hair (except where I really need it to be! TMI! I did not notice any increased unwanted hair growth or increased hair loss where I want the hair to be!, (Yep TMI, but hopefully its helpful)

This works best when u also do some exercise

13 Likes

This logic could be extended to this! So very important to eat those proteins !!

Also this is the key to success on bodybuilding.

Just a thought , lets make those gains!!

a ponernos mamados cabrones :muscle::rage:

(It mean lets get muscular folks :smile_cat: )

lets smart building

8 Likes

I havenā€™t actually worked out seriously in 3 months or so but using this field along with automated workouts and St. Biceps has helped build good muscle mass considering Iā€™m sitting down in a truck for almost 12 hours a day.

13 Likes

Food food food is important, Your body simply canā€™t bulk up if you donā€™t eat. Gotta eat eat eat eat eat.

3 Likes

Absolutely true , :100: agree.

If one wants to exploit the benefits of this field,
It is equally important to research more on diet of body builders if one wants really to bulk heavy. Dozens of eggs or protein rich diet + salads + vitamins and what not ā€¦

4 Likes

Even after getting this field, eating for muscle can get pretty expensive. Would Maitreyaā€™s bulk agent field work instead?

2 Likes

Hmm, does it?

It could just be my own way of thinking but do we really need 1 g per body weight of protein? And whatever its recommended with other macros? ā€¦

Couldnā€™t it be that we can use nutrition absorption audio to get the most of what we eat without our body wasting precious nutrition?

I personally havenā€™t changed the amount of food I eat or the quality per say and have seen great benefits.

7 Likes

Most people in prison donā€™t really get enough macronutrient intake of protein but they still manage to get big. High protein consumption is a big factor and will speed up your growth but itā€™s not the end all of gains

8 Likes

True!!! What has to be considered as well, is the fact that you need the right genetical predisposition to get really big. No matter how good your nutrition and workout plan is, we canā€™t trump our DNA, unless youā€™re part of the Sapien-squad :smirk:

4 Likes

Ok, thank you for the tips Akira!

1 Like

I agree with nutrient absorption( may even have autophagy, guessing) and a regular diet is enough for decent gains, But along with lt a lot of factors at play like genetics, body types, metabolism, organs functioning.

Even I am following a diet that isnā€™t strict about protein or fat.

But I feel, to really unleash the power and go muscles beyond limits like bulking, we need to intake a higher amounts of diet imo.

Let us all experiment :muscle:

4 Likes

A light hearted testimonial for a Saturday morning :sweat_smile:

I was training a lot up until August when I got sick for a long time and also life became very busy. Training took a back seat because I was a bit overwhelmed with tasks and also I felt physically ā€œon the verge or getting sick againā€ for like 2 more months. Plus I couldnā€™t go to the gym because at one point they started asking for vaccination certificate by regulation lol

Anyway
I started going back to the gym finally a few weeks ago. I could feel the difference (partly because I gained some weight, it just feels different šŸ¤·).
I played this field a few times a week, Iā€™ve only been training with weight 1-3x per week on average now (used to be 3-4).

This week I trained once with my trainer and he decided it was told to go heavy again.
I didnā€™t think it was really time given the long break and lukewarm efforts since then but ok
In the end I did it all with ease. And just to give you an idea, I was doing 12 reps of 250kg leg press, which is over 3 times my body weight (not really 4 times but Iā€™m working on that lol) And Iā€™m not even really training.
I didnā€™t even have much muscle pain after, just a little bit of reminder that I had trained.

20 Likes

You did this with ease? 125 + 125

/how big are you?:scream:/

3 Likes

I meanā€¦ I did write it was between 3 and 4 times my body weight šŸ¤·

My upper body strength is nowhere near in comparison, neither is my core at the moment :disappointed: but Iā€™ll get there :laughing:
Also I never do leg press on my own because itā€™s disproportionate, its much easier to do (for me) Vs a movement where you have to balance, like squat. Or especially Bulgarian lunges w weight

7 Likes

Hey all, lā€™m considering getting this or Hardcore before the sale ends tonight but not sure which. if anyone can please advise me, lā€™d really appreciate!

lā€™m in a wheelchair, donā€™t do workouts at the gym or anything, just go to physio once a week. I want to get bigger and stronger as l feel it will help me be able to do more for myself and it will help me a lot in my life goal of someday being able to take care of myself.

Eventually, l want to get both, unless something better gets released before then lol, but which would be better to start with? lā€™ve had Androgen Receptor since it was released, but lā€™ve only made small muscle gains, not very much

7 Likes

If you dont do any kind of workouts

I recommed you Hardcore since it works out and strengthens your whole body

16 Likes