Muscles Beyond Limits

Got it thx bro

1 Like

Is this suitable for women? Would it cause any side effects like hormonal imbalances in women?

Welcome to the forum, Gabi!

That really depends on what you mean when you say " suitable". Can women use this field? Sure, absolutely.

There is this to consider (from the description):

Does this woman (you) want to get bulked?

I see nothing in the description which talks about hormones. This field creates more muscle fibers within existing muscles. Those additional fibers lead to the “get bulked” results of this field. Even more so, when you work those muscle fibers out.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I have used this.
It did NOT bulk me up, only to a small degree and slowly.
Again , I am 65 yrs old and seriously ill.
I bought this and used it primarily to increase the stabilization of my lower back and pelvis, which I believe it has helped.
If u find yourself getting too bulked then just listen to it on maintainance mode. (Once/day or once every 2 days. ) For a female this is NOT an overnight change.
Dont worry, as a female, u probably won’t bulk up, unless that is your natural tendency, which u would most likely know by now.

17 Likes

Thank you for yor reply. I want to get bulked to some extent … I asked about the hormones issues because there is another muscle audio that works with testoterone, but I think this one doesn´t

SilverZuzu I do NOT have a tendency to bulk up ,…
So, I guess you didn´t have any side effects from it, right?

Looking like the guy from Quentin tarantino movie with your cigarrete ( akka brush )

Awesome man

10 Likes

@AkiraTheWild thank you my friend :pray:t3:

9 Likes

You want to bulk , to your desired state. :sunrise:

You have new setup. (The field changing your Genetic capacities) :dna:
You need to plan the type of stimulus you want. Your body will react to it. (Training , workout)

The nutrition plays a huge role here. Try to eat a bit more and clean. ( good qualitie Food and more resources )

More bricks to build the wall :muscle:

You will need to have in mind ,you may need to eat something after the field.

So your glucose levels stay good. :white_check_mark:

Also your satiety levels may vary. :poultry_leg: :cut_of_meat:

(Im talking inderctly about mechanisms that involve hormones )

This is something expected. gauge your own levels.

This is also a SMART FIELD . :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

If u mean
negative side effects from this field,
then the answer is No, I didnt.

(And personally, I tend toward a good amount of body and facial hair (except where I really need it to be! TMI! I did not notice any increased unwanted hair growth or increased hair loss where I want the hair to be!, (Yep TMI, but hopefully its helpful)

This works best when u also do some exercise

13 Likes

This logic could be extended to this! So very important to eat those proteins !!

Also this is the key to success on bodybuilding.

Just a thought , lets make those gains!!

a ponernos mamados cabrones :muscle::rage:

(It mean lets get muscular folks :smile_cat: )

lets smart building

8 Likes

I haven’t actually worked out seriously in 3 months or so but using this field along with automated workouts and St. Biceps has helped build good muscle mass considering I’m sitting down in a truck for almost 12 hours a day.

13 Likes

Food food food is important, Your body simply can’t bulk up if you don’t eat. Gotta eat eat eat eat eat.

3 Likes

Absolutely true , :100: agree.

If one wants to exploit the benefits of this field,
It is equally important to research more on diet of body builders if one wants really to bulk heavy. Dozens of eggs or protein rich diet + salads + vitamins and what not …

4 Likes

Even after getting this field, eating for muscle can get pretty expensive. Would Maitreya’s bulk agent field work instead?

2 Likes

Hmm, does it?

It could just be my own way of thinking but do we really need 1 g per body weight of protein? And whatever its recommended with other macros? …

Couldn’t it be that we can use nutrition absorption audio to get the most of what we eat without our body wasting precious nutrition?

I personally haven’t changed the amount of food I eat or the quality per say and have seen great benefits.

7 Likes

Most people in prison don’t really get enough macronutrient intake of protein but they still manage to get big. High protein consumption is a big factor and will speed up your growth but it’s not the end all of gains

8 Likes

True!!! What has to be considered as well, is the fact that you need the right genetical predisposition to get really big. No matter how good your nutrition and workout plan is, we can’t trump our DNA, unless you’re part of the Sapien-squad :smirk:

4 Likes

Ok, thank you for the tips Akira!

1 Like

I agree with nutrient absorption( may even have autophagy, guessing) and a regular diet is enough for decent gains, But along with lt a lot of factors at play like genetics, body types, metabolism, organs functioning.

Even I am following a diet that isn’t strict about protein or fat.

But I feel, to really unleash the power and go muscles beyond limits like bulking, we need to intake a higher amounts of diet imo.

Let us all experiment :muscle:

4 Likes