Muscles Beyond Limits

A light hearted testimonial for a Saturday morning :sweat_smile:

I was training a lot up until August when I got sick for a long time and also life became very busy. Training took a back seat because I was a bit overwhelmed with tasks and also I felt physically ā€œon the verge or getting sick againā€ for like 2 more months. Plus I couldnā€™t go to the gym because at one point they started asking for vaccination certificate by regulation lol

Anyway
I started going back to the gym finally a few weeks ago. I could feel the difference (partly because I gained some weight, it just feels different šŸ¤·).
I played this field a few times a week, Iā€™ve only been training with weight 1-3x per week on average now (used to be 3-4).

This week I trained once with my trainer and he decided it was told to go heavy again.
I didnā€™t think it was really time given the long break and lukewarm efforts since then but ok
In the end I did it all with ease. And just to give you an idea, I was doing 12 reps of 250kg leg press, which is over 3 times my body weight (not really 4 times but Iā€™m working on that lol) And Iā€™m not even really training.
I didnā€™t even have much muscle pain after, just a little bit of reminder that I had trained.

20 Likes

You did this with ease? 125 + 125

/how big are you?:scream:/

3 Likes

I meanā€¦ I did write it was between 3 and 4 times my body weight šŸ¤·

My upper body strength is nowhere near in comparison, neither is my core at the moment :disappointed: but Iā€™ll get there :laughing:
Also I never do leg press on my own because itā€™s disproportionate, its much easier to do (for me) Vs a movement where you have to balance, like squat. Or especially Bulgarian lunges w weight

7 Likes

Hey all, lā€™m considering getting this or Hardcore before the sale ends tonight but not sure which. if anyone can please advise me, lā€™d really appreciate!

lā€™m in a wheelchair, donā€™t do workouts at the gym or anything, just go to physio once a week. I want to get bigger and stronger as l feel it will help me be able to do more for myself and it will help me a lot in my life goal of someday being able to take care of myself.

Eventually, l want to get both, unless something better gets released before then lol, but which would be better to start with? lā€™ve had Androgen Receptor since it was released, but lā€™ve only made small muscle gains, not very much

7 Likes

If you dont do any kind of workouts

I recommed you Hardcore since it works out and strengthens your whole body

16 Likes

awesome, thanks so much!

5 Likes

Man! I did a big mistake I just bought The Plasma Protocol instead of Muscle Beyond Limits. Can anybody undo my order? I have not downloaded it yet. By mistake, I opened two tabs and click the wrong one. Please help @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo.

1 Like

I think it might be too late, once you order a digital download and receive it, itā€™s a done deal.

@ApacheTheFox, I did not download it. They can check most probably whether the customer has downloaded it or not and these fields are well protected. So if someone does piracy (not paying for what he is listening to) it should not work on him.

1 Like

Oh okay, maybe it can be undone, I hope it works out for you.

Thanks man. I just saw Lunaā€™s message on the forum on the discount and jumped on to buy MBL . A little too overexcited and did the mistake lol.

1 Like

Oh yeah, something like that happened to me before, I know how much that situation sucks lol.

I bought MBL Now all set :D

7 Likes

The long hair Hercules looking dude in the album art salutes you with his sword :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I bought MBL and Hardcore both. I want to run it for a year. special thanks to @pranic_climber , man you inspired me for this! Just imagine doing programming on the side building muscle :D all day ! X3 bar workout system is based on hyperplasia protocol goes side by side with MBL.

6 Likes

Are you currently doing X3 now? I plan to start in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Yes, but not very regularly. You can gain insane muscle on x3bar workout. Please be aware that you do not need to buy their bar and bands, you can custom it yourself and gain same amount of muscle. But his theory and workout is legit. Trap, deltoid, calf muscle you can see results within a week. Remember diet is 90% and 10% workout. I do not wanna derail the post on x3, you can pm me if you wanna know more.

5 Likes

Lol I think Iā€™m the one who brought x3bar to this forum ;) can vouch for it. Pair that with MBL and hardcore for gain city.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yo Genetic beast!

The inspiration for the Hyperplaisa audio.

2 Likes