Muscles Beyond Limits

Yes , didint tested , yet :)

But I was thinking with Cardarine its the best bet , if your plan its to actually workout :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A number of myostatin null mutations that result in a double-muscled phenotype have been documented. In one human case a child has increased muscle mass, is unusually strong and does not show any negative effects from the mutation

Article Discussion

4 Likes

I will do minimal workout this upcoming month if it all due to constraints, it’s also doubles as a way to test the “If anything it’s a sit around, do nothing, and get bulked field… even a little bit of work out and people should see massive steroid-like gains.” part of the description, should I use something like the weightloss field instead of Cardarine in that case?

1 Like

Ye i mean field work good , just showing posibilities , maybe you become the new #1 strenght in your city :)

you need to see how you respond and adjust /adapt to see the results you are looking for

3 Likes

Are there any other Mythic Class items?

2 Likes

Mythic Item : The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

3 Likes

Man would that piss off some of my gym rat friends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bought this but had to pay extra $68 cause I’m in the uk :(

10 Likes

lucky youu

6 Likes

I don’t know, why don’t you just try this one out on its own first? If you do all three, you won’t get a good feel for what’s doing what. It could be overkill and unnecessary. Just something to think about.

2 Likes

update and let us know, im sticking to androgen receptor for the summer

2 Likes

If you already have androgen receptor, you don’t need this. Especially if you’re low on cash.

This audio was meant for athletic performance(ofc you can use it however you like) to just buy the field just to have it doesn’t do you justice.

Don’t let FOMO get you, No one is trying to make it seem like that.

(General comment)

18 Likes

You can always try the free ‘Muscles Hungry for Fat’ audio which can give you quite a lot of benefits. One should try the hundreds of free fields on YT Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds channels, whichever you need for your purpose, and once you realize they work for you and you are getting benefit out of them, jump in to invest in the expensive fields.

21 Likes

Try vpn next time. Maybe that should do the trick since tax is based on your location and make use to use wifi while doing so

14 Likes

Next time use a VPN and set the IP to US or Switzerland and then there is extra tax

6 Likes

me too…77…Italy!

1 Like

Then you should use VPN too :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Sorry, I should have edit that post.

An increased in fiber cells will result in looking bigger as a byproduct but isn’t the direct goal of it.

6 Likes

Would this be an appropriate field for someone who has difficulty exercising and needs to build up muscle to increase mobility? Or is is better to just use automated leg day for example.

2 Likes

Okay… unless I’m reading this incorrectly it literally says this field is for bulking up and an explosive increase in muscle mass

1 Like