Muscles Beyond Limits

Yep very true and the people u have told might tell others what u said

Yes, thats why i started so carefully with my sister and i could tell she wasn’t receptive, i was like “can you try this cup of coffee audio to see if its placebo or not… cause i feel a bit energetic from it” and she was like yeah the sound reminds of something i feel when drinking coffee, thats how i can explain it, and then i moved further on to plasma flower… and thats when she had enough basically. Its so easy to sense the block in people, when it occurs, what they say, how they react. It’s just too much.

People aren’t ready, simple as that.

8 Likes

I officially need to buy new clothes and heavier elastic bands, still gaining more weight and strength while losing fat. It’ll be my last update on this thread, I don’t have anything else to say, the field is crazy good and gets better with time.

9 Likes

Right!? It’s absolutely madness.

How long have you been using this?

Also - funny enough, I don’t fully yet “believe” in the NFT’s / images. Mainly due to frequencies actually having “some” sort of logical explanation in a sense, stemming all the way back to Nikolas Tesla on frequencies. I wish I was ready for NFT’s in terms of belief.

This might be off topic, but is there any “free” or cheap image with energy work embedded I could use that is similar to “for the skeptic” audios? Like the Cup of coffee etc. Just to get my mind set on that those images actually have energy work and power within them that works accordingly to their descriptions.

1 Like

The mandalas on Sapien’s Instagram?

I tried one on his patreon, a confidence&authority one I believe - But i can’t say I felt it working the same way I feel his audios does.

Do you have any recommendation of the ones on his instagram which would be most noticable?

1 Like

Yeah the field is great. Have been using it for about a year now and have never been bigger (I also use the saint biceps one though).

3 Likes

Wtff is this field, I just dumbbell pressed 50 lbs 7 reps like it was nothing, my max was 35 two weeks ago

Only reason I switched to 50 cuz everyone used the 40,45

4 Likes

Maybe you weren’t trying enough! how old are you

3 Likes

19 I just bought this field last week I’m 160 6’0 tryna bulk to like 200 maybe than cut

2 Likes

Gotta pump those numbers up !! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello do you have muscle beyond limits ? I’m new here I have handful of sapiens fields I purchased I would like to trynout the muscle beyond limits are we allowed to trade fields If we’ve purchased them directly from sapien?

No huge deal I can try and purchase it

Hello do you have muscles beyond limits now do you like it?

Welcome to the forum!

Because people have taken advantage of their earlier generosity, most Sapien fields have protection on them to limit such sharing.

Typically, you can only share fields with your immediate family. They will not work if shared beyond that circle.

At this time, there is no legitimate way you can test-drive a field before purchasing it.

Have fun with us!

3 Likes

Okay makes sense thanks

1 Like

Can somebody explain the wierd background noises in the field? Which purpose do they have?
Are you guys still getting good results with it? Just purchased it a week ago.

1 Like

Sounds like a bus or some kind of light truck to me :joy:

Lol u guys dont like that? I alway love it, Its like the Plane in new perspetives. It kinda mekes the audio acutally come alive. Lol, i love high quality audios like that. If Ego Diss had a good audio, i would probably listen to it more. But who knows maybe my ego is talking :man_shrugging:

Anway, I kinda like the audios when they do that. Like the mental health album and the chatting in the back. It acutally feels like… how would i say it. Feel like their are others???

1 Like

Does every little sound carry the field? @Captain_Nemo