Muscles Beyond Limits

Hello do you have muscles beyond limits now do you like it?

Welcome to the forum!

Because people have taken advantage of their earlier generosity, most Sapien fields have protection on them to limit such sharing.

Typically, you can only share fields with your immediate family. They will not work if shared beyond that circle.

At this time, there is no legitimate way you can test-drive a field before purchasing it.

Have fun with us!

3 Likes

Okay makes sense thanks

1 Like

Can somebody explain the wierd background noises in the field? Which purpose do they have?
Are you guys still getting good results with it? Just purchased it a week ago.

1 Like

Sounds like a bus or some kind of light truck to me :joy:

Lol u guys dont like that? I alway love it, Its like the Plane in new perspetives. It kinda mekes the audio acutally come alive. Lol, i love high quality audios like that. If Ego Diss had a good audio, i would probably listen to it more. But who knows maybe my ego is talking :man_shrugging:

Anway, I kinda like the audios when they do that. Like the mental health album and the chatting in the back. It acutally feels like… how would i say it. Feel like their are others???

1 Like

Does every little sound carry the field? @Captain_Nemo

I wish there was a silent version for every field. For example the covid disruption field has it.

2 Likes

you can mute it.

Yeah, that’s not suspicious in the slightest…

6 Likes

That ain’t it chief. :stop_sign:

Pls send 1000000$ to thisisnotascam@hotmail.com.

In case that you are not Scammer and or thief.

Ill introduce you the way of conduct here, this is a paid field, a product of the benevolent CaptainNemo, which he created and deserves to be paid for.

So if you want to have it, you can buy it legally at his Gumroad store and share your experiences with it, here in this thread with us(no upright member of this community will sell this to you at the same or lower price, its only rightfully aquired through Gumroad or an invoice from @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo.)

Much Love and may the blessings of uninhibited muscle growth shine upon you.

12 Likes

It works better than ever, I was a bit lazy and wanted to see by curiosity what the field would do after stopping working out. While still playing the field 1-2 times a day for maintaining I lost literally no muscle, only fat after doing nothing physically for 1 month and being in a caloric deficit.

This field is really crazy, it’s sure I could have got way more lean muscle even while doing nothing if I would’ve eaten more but it wasn’t my priority.

I started again weightlifting few days ago and the only thing that stopped the workout was the stab sensation in the muscle as if I was about to shred apart, each repetition was like my body was about to explose and like someone was stabbing me, I have extreme stiffness in ALL my BODY since 3 days.

I also surprisingly realized I had more strength and stamina than before stopping any physical activity.

8 Likes

Sounds like someone’s about to spam After workout muscle recovery. :laughing:

Good job!

1 Like

Use the muscle recovery in the plasma brothers album

I agree - I’m surprised at how powerful this is. Being on TRT myself with high levels of testosterone I can literally just sit on my ass and eat and I get bigger, muscle wise. It doesn’t say it does anything to androgen receptors, but it sure feels like it.

I definitely don’t want to get lazy and not hit the gym though, but part of why I was always strict with the gym was because I know muscles is something that comes and goes, and disappears in literally two weeks if you stop working out, while you gain it back quickly if you start again.

Now i can take 2 weeks off no issues and not lose muscles at all, even gain a bit. Gotta stay disciplined as hell with a field like this

And it even works well after i’ve spammed self love fields and 6-7 other physical fields that same day - I run MBL twice in the evening and it has full effect.

2 Likes

Hey guys! So I just bought this audio! Today is Day 2 of listening to it 3X every morning followed by eggs for breakfast. I gotta say I’m fascinated by how intense my arms feel from just lifting 24 pack cases of water! Not only was I able to lift 6 packs easily (2 at a time) but also felt wonderful lifting them when I normally hate physical work! I don’t really work out so this audio is probably perfect for me lol.

Though I try to limit the amount of audio’s I listen to, I feel this one is pretty strong despite it being first in my stack and weighed down by 4 other fields that come after it.

Let’s see how the rest of this year goes!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy the rest of this year (and beyond)!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I actually do have one question, does this audio field also improve my leg/feet muscles? I feel a lot of activity in my arms but I do need to know if my lower half will also be taken care of with Muscles Beyond Limits alone?

Or should I also include the feet and leg workouts in my playlist too?

2 Likes

“Weighed down by 4 other fields after it” Oh sweet summer child. I hope you stay this way - you’ll get the most result out of those heavy hitting fields this way for sure.

My Muscle Beyond Limits is being weighed down by the 38 following fields that comes after it…

4 Likes