Muscles Beyond Limits

I use Hardcore and 20E Pepper and my hair is the same

2 Likes

Pro-tip: You can put the name of a field and the term “hair loss” into the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) and you can see (within a matter of minutes) that, in all the discussions about those fields on this forum, yours is the only mention of hairloss.

3 Likes

When I pick up weight I notice that I am much more explosive than in the past and I can lift four times the previous weight. I have Hardcore and St Biceps, but the strength I get from this one feels different and I burn a lot of fat. With hardcore the strength feels raw and with this I don’t even realize I am strong till I start exercising. Strength seems to just sneak up on you and it is explosive power. I am able to see my abs again. I workout at least 3x a week. I am only on day 5 with this audio.

7 Likes

Just bought it ;-) I love the music and the sounds in it :relieved::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have been using this audio for a few weeks now, and i’ve noticed some muscle mass gains without working out too much. However, i’ve been feeling quite exhausted :sweat_smile:

I was using it 3 times a day, I think I will reduced it to 1 or 2 times per day.

3 Likes

Folks that have Strength & Endurance (public NFT) - do you all still use MBL?

4 Likes

What audios did you use to get a toned body? I’m trying to cut on my body fat %

Wait so this also burns fat in your body making you get leaner? I’m currently trying to find an audio that will reduce my body fat % to around 11% - 13%

For me it does. I wasn’t looking for it as a benefit, but is nice to have.

Is there a benefit to carrying the image?

No, the art is not fielded

1 Like

I have been weight training heavily recently and i’m looking bigger than I ever have in my life. I don’t get fatigued playing this field anymore, so I believe one can adapt to it overtime, at least in my particular case. My physical strength has also increased significantly.

Increasing caloric intake and getting proper nutrition while using this field very important. I have been combining this with Muscle Recovery 2.0 for post workout recovery.

3 Likes

Does this field kinda have to acclimate over time? I think it started working better after 1 month

1 Like

You grow new fibers (baby, small, weak) and over time they get stronger hence why feel it after a month.

Keep at it and watch how you’ll retain so much more, I haven’t been consistently in the gym for over 11 months and still look like I’m going a few times a week.

10 Likes

What about strength gains and do you still listen to it?

Also would you say it behaves like working out in regards to beginner gains to some extent?
What I mean is that you would gain new muscle fibers rather fast in the beginning but it gets bit slower over time so you would eventually hit a plateau with the field or need more stimulation (listens per day)

I have lost some strength as Hyperthorpy is like a Ballon that gets bigger as you train and lose size/strength as you deflate it

but your baseline is much higher as you got more fibers (that don’t go away are just less trained)

Yes.

This uses RNA (which last a few weeks, but you can listen every day if you want to…) to instruct your body to produce more fibers, ofc after some point it’s like where are going to pack it all up? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If my dog listen this,may help to grow his muscles?

1 Like

Have you used muscles beyond limits and blessings from saint biceps what’s the average tone table for results to show up?

Granted I am eating good and training hard?

Hello so did you get good results using muscles beyond limits?

So how’s it going now?