Muscles Beyond Limits

No, “Automated Workout System” is in the “Weightloss Combo” which you can find on Patreon.

5 Likes

Ahhh, got it.

Thank you. (Haven’t paid too much attention to that field…although I should :wink: )

There’s an automated workout system one on its own too.

Though seriously. It’s tempting to get this to support my eat whatever lifestyle and not having to exercise :joy:

10 Likes

Absolutely! Totally you!

1 Like

I wonder if any pro bodybuilders at the Olympia level are using Captain’s fields.

6 Likes

I’ll let you know after I buy this and start competing ;)
Kidding haha

9 Likes

Don’t be kidding. Go for it! We’ll cheer you on.

1 Like

Thank you veryyyyyy much, Dreammmm!!! You’re really blessing us!!! Please, would there be any possibility to create ‘Height field v.3’? We’re all waiting for this one, and It’s quite popular as well.
Either way, I think speaking for all of us by saying: ‘Muchas gracias!!!’

Stay healthy and fit, everyone!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:smirk:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Sorry is it saying use adipose 1hour after using this, or use this one hour after adipose?

4 Likes

I want to add to this that since the Weight Loss combo field also affects the fat cells in the body, it is probably best used only at least 2 hours after Muscles Beyond Limit. Just like Captain’s note about the Adipose Swords combination in the product description.

6 Likes

Just cant stop myself buying such amazing fields :laughing:

18 Likes

OMG @Captain_Nemo

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Zen - bro this is just another level

Man, im too excited lol bit more than a dog seeing its owner :joy:

21 Likes

:rofl: I had trouble sleeping last night from just excitement.

The force production and power we’ll see from this is going to be unreal. :wink:

Dream again creating superhuman. :innocent::innocent:

12 Likes

Would this be a replacement for the latest Vakuum field?

1 Like

Theres a thread already up

Muscles Beyond Limits

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing

Myoastin deficiency makes you more andro sensitive so theorically this is better then saint biceps?

broooooooooooooo I just bought saint biceps omg

This looks amazing though