Muscles Beyond Limits

just buy both at this point

1 Like

But you already bought androgen receptor so you can’t be confused :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Basically this will help bulk you up while androgen receptor does that as well, it will make your workouts much easier as well and help recovery

2 Likes

Why did he feel the need to put this lol

Will this cause you to fail a drug test?

2 Likes

So people dont start complaining about the price again.

16 Likes

Nooo way!!! Yes this is crazy!!!

It looks like another merry christmas to me.

Thank you!

@Zen @45stars @GoddessAndGodOfAll lets goo

7 Likes

Because of the price complaints prob

8 Likes

dont understand some people
if you cant get a field dont take out a 3 year credit plan. simple as that

3 Likes

So if I’m reading this correctly, you would lose fat while building muscle from this field, So can I essentially drop the weight loss fields and still get good results?

5 Likes

I’m confused on which one is better

1 Like

The changes are induced by your RNA and are quite long lasting but not permanent. What do you mean?

2 Likes

You want better gains? Get both. Should just one suffice? Yes. Both would just make you go a mile beyond the extra mile.

7 Likes

he means is the saint workout one better then this.

Perfect thank you!

1 Like

Ok thanks!

I would think so, as this does way more stuff…

8 Likes

Also, I think the “old” formula of fat to stem cells targets the fat around organs and I remember reading it was not primarily for (visible) fat loss.

There is not a ton of explanation for the vakuum field but as far as I understand it targets fat elsewhere/ near the muscles and uses the fat for energy so it should result in more noticeable fat loss.

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Is vakuum a field? I was always under the (uninformed) impression that the “ft. vacuum” was an acknowledgement of the music creator, like in music videos. Does the “ft.” mean something else instead?

2 Likes