_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

The wheels of the bus go round and round… round and round…

1000th post man. Had to flair things up a bit.

Second part? Maybe. Or maybe I’m worlds #1 asshole and just leave it at that.

π

1 Like

Congrats on your 1000th post! :tada:

π

1 Like
1 Like

Your charisma its so High that even if i dont sell anything i want to give you a 50% discount man :handshake: :laughing: :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for being here @GianLee @Everyone :pray:

6 Likes

hahaha Thanks brother! :grin: :grin: :grin: @AkiraTheWild It is beautiful to note that a few words from a heart as noble as yours can brighten someone’s day! thank you very much for that brother! Thanks for all the things that I usually read and learn from your valuable contributions !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Think I’ll really have to start an OnlyFans now…

I want this. They do paypal, right?

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I want it. I need it. You don’t understand, Mark. What’s 17 more nudes?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lmao.

1 Like

Go with the times, Mark. There are entities on Saturn right now. You worship them, Mark. Take back your power, Mark. Grow some beef, Mark. Just a little bit more muscle for me, Mark. You don’t get it.

I get it you’re anxious, Mark. With the pope and his scrawny little rituals in the current Vatican, Mark. But it’s okay, you’re a Viltrumite, Mark, these human dances are nothing to you, Mark. Embrace it, Mark. Damn it!

1 Like

Grr, @AkiraTheWild

3 Likes

5 Likes

Omg Akira you’re the best :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

does this help with penis muscles?

1 Like

:thinking:
:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Very useful/informative goldmine of information for those who know of the link between the macrocosmic and microcosmic.

Check it out. Seriously. Mean it. Now.

add the video bro

Niceee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Just did man,I lost my shit once I realized it has been streaming for a few mins and that I might be the first one to post it.

4 Likes