_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 777 (Luck and Blessings) Lucky study/meditational/Motivational Music

It must have been luck (pun intended) that I noticed it so fast.

2 Likes

OOOOOH WE BOTH THOUGHT THE SAME AT THE SAME MOMENT :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:broccoli: :muscle:

5 Likes

Bet 20€ that it is :joy:

2 Likes

“Oh, that’s sharpened? No, THIS is sharpened!”

And then you just stab the feller.

• with a different sword, for sword LARP purposes, because this one is for magic
1 Like

Grimnir! It refers to Grimnir.

Oh my me, dude.

You are so funny man!

1 Like

Thanks man.

There’s even a wink in there to Hugh Jackman being spiritual, and something about capital covernance and spoiling the cheesecake.

:easter_bunny:

1 Like

Hands down best youtube videos. Very intresting all tho he makes like 3 videos a year there is a lot of effort that goes in them.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Beyond Limits :mechanical_leg:
:heartbeat: :fire:
:eye:

@Zen

7 Likes

muscle beyond limits #1
fast twitch muscles #2
superhuman mutant #3 (or so i think :) might be number two with some training)

haha it’ll be sick if I get a world record in my name.

epic video; interesting comments:

From what I understand this man is (obviously) in the Matrix. As many comments stated, no human legs can run 100 m in 9 seconds. Being a top athlete, his will was far beyond his physical limitations, he bended the Matrix momentarily to suit his will, changing his legs. Agents got caught of this and started chasing him, and while he’s running he saw a glimpse of the Matrix’ line of code possibly because of him breaking the limits and that his mind was aware that his body was not his own. When he woke up in his vat though, he was just put back by the maintenance robots into the Matrix. He was severely injured because he was running at such a high speed and his mind couldn’t recover from the shock, his body flailed around. Aside from this injury, agents might have put a limiter on him too, and now he’s in healthcare. He wanted to stand, he wills his body to stand despite his health and he broke the limits again only to be put back in place again.

4 Likes

lol alright, calm down!

So now you get to learn all about that perseverance and consistency I’ve been blah blah blah’ing about.

Can you shave a second or more of your 100m times?..sure…

But that’s takes LOTS of consistent training, humbly listening to good coaches, staying disciplined with near everything in your life, and seeing time “micro” improvements that come and go depending on a myriad of factors.

Welcome to the same journey but in a different way :slight_smile:

14 Likes

The World shall remember the new Usain Bolt

Zensquirrel Bolt to di world!! :muscle:t4:🦵🏽 :sunglasses:

:partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Guys I have a guilty confession to make, and I didnt know where to share it:
I just called in sick in work just to stay home play video games adn watch TV :smiley: (I dont do it often last time I called sick in winter and it was legit) It’s the most pleasurable thing I have done for my self in a while why does it feel soo good :smiley:

19 Likes

Well, I call in sick sometimes just to have a day for myself.

14 Likes

I did same when I moved a month ago, I called in sick for 3 days . Otherwise it would have been super stressful because I did a lot by myself . I’m the least sick from the whole team . I had to convince myself to do it ,but I feel absolutely no regrets, for many reasons.

I think it’s okay if it comes from a place of taking care of your self and self love , not laziness.

7 Likes