Muscles Beyond Limits

Perfect thank you!

1 Like

Ok thanks!

I would think so, as this does way more stuff…

8 Likes

Also, I think the “old” formula of fat to stem cells targets the fat around organs and I remember reading it was not primarily for (visible) fat loss.

There is not a ton of explanation for the vakuum field but as far as I understand it targets fat elsewhere/ near the muscles and uses the fat for energy so it should result in more noticeable fat loss.

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

Is vakuum a field? I was always under the (uninformed) impression that the “ft. vacuum” was an acknowledgement of the music creator, like in music videos. Does the “ft.” mean something else instead?

2 Likes

its exactly that

7 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that for me!

2 Likes

I’m going to take a leap of faith and buy this. I will use it with cardarine and strenabolic for a month. I have been trying the adipose field but I haven’t seen much progress so I’ll try to build muscle instead. Does this look like an effective stack to build muscle and hopefully lose fat?

6 Likes

Yes , didint tested , yet :)

But I was thinking with Cardarine its the best bet , if your plan its to actually workout :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A number of myostatin null mutations that result in a double-muscled phenotype have been documented. In one human case a child has increased muscle mass, is unusually strong and does not show any negative effects from the mutation

Article Discussion

4 Likes

I will do minimal workout this upcoming month if it all due to constraints, it’s also doubles as a way to test the “If anything it’s a sit around, do nothing, and get bulked field… even a little bit of work out and people should see massive steroid-like gains.” part of the description, should I use something like the weightloss field instead of Cardarine in that case?

1 Like

Ye i mean field work good , just showing posibilities , maybe you become the new #1 strenght in your city :)

you need to see how you respond and adjust /adapt to see the results you are looking for

3 Likes

Are there any other Mythic Class items?

2 Likes

Mythic Item : The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

3 Likes

Man would that piss off some of my gym rat friends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bought this but had to pay extra $68 cause I’m in the uk :(

10 Likes

lucky youu

6 Likes

I don’t know, why don’t you just try this one out on its own first? If you do all three, you won’t get a good feel for what’s doing what. It could be overkill and unnecessary. Just something to think about.

2 Likes