Myostatin audio

Here @_Om inderectly says it’s for building muscle…

If I’ve been listening to some thing that made my muscles smaller for a whole year (I’ve been listening to that field for a cool minute) i would be a very sad boy right now lol

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo please clarify

1 Like

“For hypertrophic functions” means it’s for building muscle mass.

Yes, myostatin is a protein that limits/regulates the upper limit of what you can normally achieve, muscle-mass wise.

And yes, the title of this field is misleading. It should read “Myostatin Inhibition,” because that is what the field actually does. It inhibits myostatin so that you can gain more muscle.

How do I know? Because I use this field all the time and put on muscle super easy when I use it. It’s pretty much a cheat code for adding muscle. You can still wait for Captain to confirm if you’d like (and the title should be updated), but I’m confirming first-hand that this field is to make you bigger.

9 Likes

Okay, Thanks everyone!

Please don’t blame me for reading those field description like contracts. I always want to know what I am signing up for ;-)

12 Likes

you’re in good hands. :)

7 Likes

we are 1 in 1,400,000,000 with this gene mutation :) How lucky are we?

14 Likes

well yeh

are people interested in an enhanced myostatin production?

actually there is this one
check it out, the energy starts middle way, but the start intro is cool

Sapien Medicine - Myostatin to androstenol - YouTube

49 Likes

God damnit :rofl:

8 Likes

lol, yeah, I didn’t think there’d be confusion about it but there was, apparently.

Kinda like the comments on the grey hair restoration video on YouTube where people ask if listening to it will give them grey hair :smirk:

8 Likes

LMAOOOO i just got trolled :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i be telling everyone he a troll sometimes.

12 Likes

Any results from this?

I got mild definition in shoulders and biceps.

12 Likes

Yeah my left pec and right bicep definitely looking much bigger :joy:

7 Likes

The fact that space agencies are not using this Myostatin inhibition field for their astronauts is just proof that main stream science is not interested in anything beyond their own BS theories. They would rather continue to have high costs and let their astronauts do daily hour long workouts, rather than being a little bit open to concepts like morphic fields etc.

We need a completely new generation of scientist and engineers who have not sold their souls to the current materialistic worldview that serves no one in the long term.

8 Likes

they dont know fields exist

1 Like

Yeah, because they are so short sighted that they research the wrong stuff…

4 Likes

Listening to it 3x a day in lieu of Muscles Beyond Limits, and good God, I’m starving all the time. I don’t know if I can afford all that protein!

3 Likes

You need to do something about this mindset. It’s holding you back, whether you believe it or not. Even if it was just a joke ;)

You can eat extra rice too, doesn’t have to be protein :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

If you can afford soak handful of CHICKPEAS in water overnight & consume it post exercise it is traditional source of lean protein

8 Likes

Consume 4-6 eggs a day, you will get around 25gram to 35gram of protein. Then use Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorbtion audio. Eggs also consider as Superfood.

5 Likes

I read it as if this was a field too :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes