_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: lmao.

1 Like

Go with the times, Mark. There are entities on Saturn right now. You worship them, Mark. Take back your power, Mark. Grow some beef, Mark. Just a little bit more muscle for me, Mark. You don’t get it.

I get it you’re anxious, Mark. With the pope and his scrawny little rituals in the current Vatican, Mark. But it’s okay, you’re a Viltrumite, Mark, these human dances are nothing to you, Mark. Embrace it, Mark. Damn it!

1 Like

Grr, @AkiraTheWild

3 Likes

5 Likes

Omg Akira you’re the best :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

does this help with penis muscles?

1 Like

:thinking:
:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Very useful/informative goldmine of information for those who know of the link between the macrocosmic and microcosmic.

Check it out. Seriously. Mean it. Now.

add the video bro

Niceee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Just did man,I lost my shit once I realized it has been streaming for a few mins and that I might be the first one to post it.

4 Likes

I was sleepy as hell before playing this,now I feel like I can actually even study.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 777 (Luck and Blessings) Lucky study/meditational/Motivational Music

It must have been luck (pun intended) that I noticed it so fast.

2 Likes

OOOOOH WE BOTH THOUGHT THE SAME AT THE SAME MOMENT :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:broccoli: :muscle:

5 Likes

Bet 20€ that it is :joy:

2 Likes

“Oh, that’s sharpened? No, THIS is sharpened!”

And then you just stab the feller.

• with a different sword, for sword LARP purposes, because this one is for magic
1 Like

Grimnir! It refers to Grimnir.