Muscles Beyond Limits

Baki :muscle: :facepunch:

3 Likes

Yujiro

2 Likes

You called?

5 Likes

I felt it after second day my arms felt perma pumped it was kinda insane

I’m using a combo of St. Biceps and this so I can get both muscle growth and new muscle

16 Likes

Vouch.

3 Likes

I do fullbody HIIT weighted callisthenics workouts and when I trained yesterday I listened to St Biceps blessings 2x and Muscles Beyond Limits about 4x prior and man was the pump insane. After only a set of chinups at the beginning and all my lat and bicep muscle fibers were already fired up. Can’t wait to see results a month from now.

13 Likes

Better start taking them photos, folks!

12 Likes

Bought it from gumroad should it be alright to listen to it from gumroad and also download it onto my iPhone device. It says “ Also, a smart field that gets better at doing what it does.” Will I still be receiving this smart growth listening to the gumroad and mp3 version?

8 Likes

ya

4 Likes

For everyone who’s goal is mass I especially recommend eating more quality whole eggs (not just cartons of egg whites) because they have a much higher anabolic effect than any other food. Since I started eatings alot more eggs (about 10 a day) I’ve been making better gains way faster + I am more filled for much longer.

Great video and channel

Edit: still to early for results but something really interesting is I’ve just been listening to this one mainly (no plasma protocol or joint audio) and over the past few days my shoulder has been feeling better and more secure. I think all the muscle stem cells are healing past injury.

11 Likes

But the question is, does it really matter all that much? If one has the androgen receptor sensitivity audio?

Ofc best results would happen with the quality egg whites.

4 Likes

Good question, that would be interesting to know how much a difference it makes if one has the AR audio.

I think it would because either way you still need quality protein for building tissue. + It is one of the healthiest sources, as long as you don’t buy commercial

2nd edit: the good cholesterol and fats boost testosterone also because cholesterol is precursor for hormones if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Your liver will be VERY busy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was on the raw egg thing for awhile, there’s an anabolic effect from eating the yolk because it’s a solid form of denatured cholesterol that gets converted to testosterone relatively quickly. Quick gains but not exactly the most palatable diet

4 Likes

don’t sleep on extra virgin olive oil :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very informative post, that’s why I do sunny side up eggs

1 Like

Sounds like slippery fun!

1 Like

And you didn’t get salmonella?

2 Likes

If you are buying quality local eggs I don’t think that is usually an issue. The bacteria is usually on the outside of the egg or sometimes in the white part.

Raw egg nationalism LFG!!

2 Likes