Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! šŸ’Ŗ)

So would this be useful for someone wanting to gain muscle mass and gain weight, since itā€™s basically burning the fat, is it turning that into muscle?

4 Likes

Thanks guys! :pray:

4 Likes

Happy birthday man.

4 Likes

Happy birthday

4 Likes

I think theyā€™re meaning CaptainNemo, the handle for Dream, the creator of these fields. (FWIW, Captain Nemo is a character from Jules Verne and was probably the inspiration for the name of the nemo youā€™re thinking of.)

7 Likes
3 Likes

Happy Birthay To You!!! I wish you the better brother!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

The way I see this is, youā€™ll gain muscle while losing fat.

Almost like a fat to muscle field kinda how fat to stem cells work.

I noticed for me personally using the androgen receptors Iā€™m able to still put on weight while not necessarily increasing my diet intake so much. The weight is being held in the muscles opposed to fat on my body.

This audio could potentially even help me cut down even more fat off.

16 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:

4 Likes

Just remember that your body still needs some fat to function properly lol (brain, heart etcā€¦)

1 Like

Have a Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :birthday:

3 Likes

Donā€™t listen to this one before sleep, it is ENERGIZING! :woman_cartwheeling:

(I got 1/2 way thru it until I realized that it was, and yes it was very close to my bedtime)

Thanks Dream!

15 Likes

Oops thanks for the warning lolā€¦ I was gonna try this at bedtime nowā€¦

13 Likes

So St Bicep + This oneā€¦:exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Omg time to be Handsome Squidward.:joy:

The video was fascinating, I watched the whole thing. Damn even the 'stache be flexing like mini biceps. Beat is :100::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Listened 3x this morning while doing light outdoor activities, worked up a sweat. I havenā€™t had coffee and I feel so energetic! I hope my muscles are hungry because Iā€™ve got a loooot of fat to feed them.

23 Likes

I was ready too lol

3 Likes

Crazy man, i was just talking of this lol

@Captain_Nemo thank you :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Was curious so I tired it earlier, really makes you want to workout, so it most certainly energizes you. Lol imagine using it to wake yourself up.

5 Likes

Would this be best listened to before a workout to provide energy from fat as a fuel source?

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Love yā€™all. God bless.

10 Likes