Muscular dystrophy - dysferlinopathy

Besides the fields. Our neurologist advises children with myopathy to take Musculus suis-Injeel. This is homeopathy.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if I can take that homeopathy drug? I’ll check these sounds out
Thank you all so much xx

Also where do I view these stacks?

You can search ‘stacks’ here in the forum, but I’m not sure if someone has suggested one specifically for muscular dystrophy. You might end up creating your own with the exact fields you feel would work best for you. And that’ll be your own customized stack

Yes, it can be ordered from online stores.

This

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Try the Multiple Sclerosis audio to. It may help to but I haven’t tested it much to say. Other than that I was thinking you could try out a brain stack as well. Most of the testimonials on these brain audios are about increasing intelligence, but for me I’ve seen motor improvements as well

6 Likes

Thank you all so much

1 Like

I can’t seem to click on these links in the stack list

Those are not links. Just the names only the blue one is a link

Thank you so much fir this I really appreciate it…
I’ll do them all apart from the workouts my fear is that muscles can weaken if overused with my condition x

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t know what the Cosmo one was just read up on it! Wow this forum is really good!
I just used to read the comments on YouTube before

I’m doing a week of stem cell generalised and fat to stem cells
Sleeping a lot body feels even more weaker so not sure if that’s a good sign or not

3 Likes

Please eat fresh BEEF as much as and
dates" (buy from Saudia Arabia city MADINA brand name AJWA)

:pray:Stop PORK eating :pig:
It my challenge to you :+1:

STOP HGH immediately.

Why stop using HGH?

To whom it may concern:

Add Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

7 Likes

I don’t eat beef for religious purposes… why should I stop using hgh?
I haven’t listened to it today

Thanks so much for this, I’ll give this one a try :heart:

1 Like

Trying the MOTS and AMPK today as I only listened to stem cells and nerves yesterday not as much benefit
Do you guys think I should listen to plasma before those 2? I’ve never tried any of the plasma ones before

then try it out and see how it goes