Muscular dystrophy - dysferlinopathy

I’ve been listening to various sapien sounds on and off for a few years, but unfortunately lockdown has further weakened my muscles…
Quite frustrating.

I’m wondering if there’s anyone here who’s had success in gaining strength with specific sapien sounds
So far I’ve been doing hgh 2.0 the original one isn’t beneficial as it inhibits myoststin
And fat to stem cells

2 Likes

Every workout audio will help with that. I recommend to play automated workout only at first as it’s general and hormones may make you unbalanced after not working out for a long time, been there with the automated leg workout I couldn’t sit still cause of the testosterone and was angry all day long.

3 Likes

Myostatin inhibition is a good thing. Myostatin is what stops your muscles from growing past a certain amount.

1 Like

So maybe add that type of field to your stack. There’s one specifically for myostatin inhibition on Patreon. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of good suggestions from others in the group as well

I am sorry you are going through that.

I am not an expert at all but ive read some members with similar issues having some success by listening to the plasma protocol (3 audios, the 1st one targets muscles)
Also the work out audios, and manganese and zinc are vital for muscle strength and development which are in Alchemical Mind expansion blend (yes this audio is supposed for the brain but it does have those 2 minerals :woman_shrugging:t2:)

the smart steam cells could work too

@SC448 anything youd want to add? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Muscle hypertrophy induced by myostatin inhibition accelerates degeneration in dysferlinopathy

This is why I can’t listen to anything that may inhibit myoststin for my condition

Are the plasma ones on YouTube?

No the ones i mentioned.

They are on gumroad and have a price.

If its not possible for you to buy them now, then you could try the plasma light that is on youtube and create a stack with the work out ones in the mean time :hugs:

Oh and add cosmo volt is too on YouTube

4 Likes

The disease is neuromuscular, you might want to add Body Nerve Healing to your playlist. And use the versatile healing stack

5 Likes

Besides the fields. Our neurologist advises children with myopathy to take Musculus suis-Injeel. This is homeopathy.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if I can take that homeopathy drug? I’ll check these sounds out
Thank you all so much xx

Also where do I view these stacks?

You can search ‘stacks’ here in the forum, but I’m not sure if someone has suggested one specifically for muscular dystrophy. You might end up creating your own with the exact fields you feel would work best for you. And that’ll be your own customized stack

Yes, it can be ordered from online stores.

This

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Try the Multiple Sclerosis audio to. It may help to but I haven’t tested it much to say. Other than that I was thinking you could try out a brain stack as well. Most of the testimonials on these brain audios are about increasing intelligence, but for me I’ve seen motor improvements as well

6 Likes

Thank you all so much

1 Like

I can’t seem to click on these links in the stack list

Those are not links. Just the names only the blue one is a link

Thank you so much fir this I really appreciate it…
I’ll do them all apart from the workouts my fear is that muscles can weaken if overused with my condition x

1 Like