Mushroom Kingdom NFT🍄

I have a fun idea for NFT.
Mushroom Kingdom.

Still thinking about benefits. As we all know there is something very special about mushroom realm .

I would like to create a project with multiple benefits using power of mushrooms, the net they create,their mystical power and relation with power of ancient forest.,their healing abilities etc.

Edit.i will appreciate some technical help and little guidiance due to the fact that i’m a new member and still learning how forum and side projects work.

English is my second language so sometimes i don’t fully understand everything.

Thank You :pray:.

I will publish more data soon . I think we can create a group of 10 people to work on project.

I would love to have both mandala and audio.

Idea just popped on my mind and the second it did i just wrote. :wink:

• Interested

0 voters

20 Likes

This is for magic mushrooms? Like you would go on a trip

No . More wholistic approach. While psychic powers unlocked is part of procject as well.

I am facinated by Shark and Pearls NFT
so i thought about similar project but in diferent realm of nature.

Mystical forest and whispers of fauna and flora .

Fungi is leading character. But lets get all the powers hidden in ancient forest…

1. Connection.

Mushrooms are known for creating net of communication and support witch is extended globally. . Every owner will achieve secret code to connect with nature and its powers in smart way. Maybe for mental support? For stress relief? For grounding and healing? Mineral intake?

1. Mystical powers and cognitive enhancment . Psylocibin smart dose

Lets rock that neurogenesis and psychic abilities due to psylocibin intake. Depending on goal You wants to achieve psylocibin amount will be dosed in smart way. From micodosing to improve cognitive every day performance to higher dose to unlock brain hidden abilities.

1. Nutrition, longevity, wellbeing

Ingrediends found in the forest the list.

Reishi,chaga,shitake,lions miane,cordyceps,

1. Amanita muscaria.

Shamanic experrience

1. Forest hidden treasures.

Power of symbols conected to forest.

1. Mystical aura.

2. Negative ions.

3. Self healing.

5 Likes

Thank you. I adore this project, it has been a very powerful foundation for further, serious ideas. i also appreciate it in terms of the information received. And it is powerful not only in terms of healing :slight_smile:

this project exists. But I am not the architect. I’m only basing this on what you wrote.
The project has been dormant for a long time. :slightly_smiling_face:

good luck with your project :boom: :muscle: :mushroom:

5 Likes

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:.

I aim to create something unique with hints from wondefull creations that already exists.

Now its all on my head bit main benefits would be power of mushrooms as guides healers and connectors.

Connection with power of forest health and wellbeing benefits included .

Psychic powers unlocked by substances that mushrooms contain.

And much more

6 Likes

Yes, that’s one of the principles of learning.
I’m sure you will succeed. :slight_smile:

:boom: :muscle:

Be creative and artistic.
the basis of success is (in my opinion) - that it must be important and valuable to you (and for ppl in group)
it must be beautiful and practical

And remember the school where you wrote essays with a clear theme :grin:

5 Likes

Nice topic. Mushrooms are amazing. Maybe UgniS will give more guidance. I am interested. Looking forward to doing research.

3 Likes

:laughing:

this month will be very intensive in terms of my “physical” work

in this case there is no need of me - a huge number of different models and schemes are provided on the forum. Based on them - make a collaborative project, get creative, do research, and make a design.

If there will be those in the group who are familiar with academic models for systematizing information - use them.

If you have access to specialized forums and groups, get advice from them as well.

It’s not as difficult as it sounds, but it takes time and patience.
Offer the Captain an interesting plan, get him interested and enjoy the results :yum: :coffee:

5 Likes

I will post ,scenario’ soon.

I just have to think it through. Convert my thoughts into words.

Photo of forest near my cottage :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

after the captain’s magic :grin:

8 Likes

Feel free to vote.

I will put description soon . Project is open to your ideas.

2 Likes

Voters can’t be seen, how will you know who expressed interest.

1 Like

Yes i know. I’m trying to fix it. Sorry my first poll

2 Likes

New poll is in first post.
It should be ok . Thank You @Divine_Lotus

edit. Saving screen shot of first post. I will edit first post soon and delete almost every word.

3 Likes

@Allurre: should we start the private group and delve into research while the remaining get onboarded in coming days…

1 Like

Yes we will start a private group. I’ll try to put description in first post soon , . Some unexpected work duties came up.

Interested

1 Like

Oh and just to let You all know my friends. My english is not perfect so don’t hesitate to correct me if i make mistakes.

I will put description soon.have a great day or night :purple_heart:

Edit.podcast with some of the information we can use

2 Likes

Some print screens for inspiration. I started a draft in second post. Will start private group soon. Its i pieces i’m struggling both with time and my english so patron me if it looks messy.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for private group…and it’s all fine… don’t apologise.

1 Like