Music Thread 🎵

1 Like

It’s also my answer to this thread:

But with a mix of this:

Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs —

Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes;

Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers’ tears.

(Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act 1, Scene 1)

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes

A fun find. Sort of a theme for my sci fi profile picture
Instrumental, no vocals

Genre: Hybrid, electronic, rock, gaming soundtrack
Upbeat, ‘cool’, fast paced

3 Likes

Genre: indie pop-rock, a sprinkle of retro vibes
Mood keywords: freedom, growth, dependence / codependence to independence, forgiveness, transformation, unconditional love, loneliness, grief, grieving, hope, happiness, new beginnings, wishing well, breakups, endings

Same singer from Tonight Alive

Lyrics in the description

Song documentary

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’m sure it has already been posted here but… :heart: :heart_decoration: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :hearts: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart: :gift_heart: :green_heart: :orange_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I never interpreted it that way. This and another album from them was my childhood OST xD…they are still my fav albums from them. Really epic.

Any time I come I just get reminded of more songs…so enjoy the spam xD

This been on my mind way too long.

Watch the whole movie, not just the clips. All good, no bad energy. All excellence, no lack. Very amazing, much awesome.

I listened to these 2 any time something good happened to me and I was feeling good. They were sacred songs to me xD…long time I’m over them.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

No idea xd

Like the vibes though

2 Likes

Prolly Alan

4 Likes

I always liked that talk, instantly resonates. Dunno if true but I’d like it to be so. I’ve seen variations of that view from many advanced masters so…I like that perspective.

Some music now.

♪비익련리(比翼連里) (Lovers) from Korean Drama “추노 (Chu No)”

*Here, the word “비익련리” (Bi-ik-ryun-ri) comes from a legendary bird called “비익조” (Bi-ik-jo). It is said that 비익조 is born with only one eye and one wing and therefore needs a partner that has another side of eye and wing; the birds cannot fly without each other. In the old days, it was symbol for a true love.

Finding this was eye-opening to me.

just cause the video lol

and there goes one of my playlists.

3 Likes