Music Thread 🎵

Yes. (A bit of a legacy for my ‘original’ username. Thx @JAAJ )

Lyrics Christina Aguilera – Loyal Brave True Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

1 Like

This is The Cover song for anyone who has ever been cursed or who received an energetic attack!

Lol

Return To Sender

Damn, I’m on fire today (or at least atm)!

3 Likes

Which was your original nickname, if you dont mind?

1 Like
1 Like

Do you know these singers?

Wooo! Lovin this :gem: :yellow_heart:
The :saxophone: !! :fire:

Transcript of the speech of Charlie Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin The Great Dictator Speech Transcript | Rev

I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone.

I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white, we all want to help one another. Human beings are like that.

We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another.

In this world there’s room for everyone and the good Earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful…

Millions of despairing, men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those are going to hear me, I say do not despair. The misery that is now upon us, but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress, the hate of men will pass and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish…

You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate, the unloved and the unnatural.

Soldiers, don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, that one i know. :grinning::pray:
I thought it was another username.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Some Turkish/Oriental Love

2 Likes

This song somehow came to mind when doing some release today

Genre: House, electronic, progressive house, pop
Mood: Upbeat, morale boosting, intense
Topic: Liberation, release, coming back to center, lessons learned, personal growth, phoenix

Lyrics in the comments (other sites gave a typo): Progressive House | Estiva - Let It Go (Radio Mix) [Enhanced] - YouTube

I’ve listened to this song enough times but had trouble understanding what the lyrics meant to me and why i resonated with it. Now i understand it much more through my own experiences of trauma healing.

It’s beautiful. It reminds us of hope and happiness and that when we learn enough and understand, we don’t have to experience all the aches and pains of these unsettling experiences

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not too sure if it’s just this particular track that you like or you’re in to this kind of genre of music but I’m quite ‘Casa Loco’ myself. Well I prefer the old ones anyways.

Ya know, this kind of House music…

I don’t really follow it nowadays but it’s usually more of this type (Future or Bass House) compared to what it was like in the past. I don’t know when this was released but they usually play this one in the gym I regularly go to, so I’m assuming it’s the one of the latest.

1 Like
1 Like

Genre: Pop, rock,
Mood: Emotive, reflecting, slower paced
Topic: emotional reflection, letting go, personal freedom, appreciation, being present, embracing our experiences and states of being

man it’s crazy how this is 11 years old. Meet The Robinsons FTW

Lyrics: https://genius.com/Rob-thomas-little-wonders-lyrics

Let it in
Let your clarity define you
In the end
We will only just remember how it feels

I came across an old book wit my own notes on it and 1 of them referenced this song as my way of reassuring myself back then… couldn’t help but cry to that

1 Like