Music Thread 🎵

1 Like

I love this song!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

@wonderwandering
How does a guy get a voice like that? I’m not talking about him being a good singer, just the sound and tone of his voice. I can’t describe it exactly, but It’s really high-pitched. Especially around this part 1:11-1:16… it literally sounded like someone removed his balls :laughing:

I find this mediation track beautiful, soothing and peaceful to listen to. I don’t mediate to it or anything, I just feel it’s a nice little portal to a Buddhist monastery in Thailand when playing it in the background. I don’t know what they’re singing or chanting but it always brings me in to a world of my own.

2 Likes

Very beautiful, even to play!

2 Likes

@TF_CAD She was a very beautiful singer! It’s not my kind of music but I thought this live version of the Nothing Compares 2 U song was such a great performance. I liked how much passion and emotion she gave in this performance, she was very talented.

2 Likes

I know! His tone is so gritty but smooth at the same time. I actually just heard this song a few months ago for the first time. I still can’t stop playing it. The piano part at the beginning is awesome too.

2 Likes

Thank You for that Meditation. :pray:

Very Beautiful/Calming Vibes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do like 70s music, although I kind of felt like I missed out on the whole scene back then since my era was the 90s.

Do you remember Eddie Money? I use to love listening to this on GTA: Vice City lol

No problem, I’m glad you like it.

Nice and soothing isn’t it? Makes you feel like you’re going home.

1 Like

It is very soothing.

A good meditation song for not so bright times.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes