Music Thread 🎵

Very nostalgic Fate Stay Night ending song.

2 Likes

as a kid from the 90s this was everywhere from video games gran turismo 2, twisted metal, sled storm and the matrix movie. Dragula remix version!

2 Likes
1 Like

AND ALL MY PEOPLE SAY :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :green_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

he usually plays the guitar…blues specifically…i like his region of blues the best (hill country) because it sounds like funk with the repetitive danceable bassline…its like happier upbeat blues…thats actually how george clinton described what funk is…he said funk is like a day of celebration after a night of having the blues…

whats also interesting about him and a lot of country blues players…they intuitively tune their guitar to 432…he said him and his grandfather don’t even use tuners…they just tune their guitar to what their soul feels…that explains why i only tune my guitar to 432…

i’m not sure if it was a coincidence or if i influenced him to create a funk style song because i commented about funkadelic in his earlier videos when he only made traditional blues stuff…and he just recently posted this style…i hope he keeps making this style and puts more guitar in it

It’s A Beautiful Morning

1 Like

May thy holy sword of eternal fire cut through the veils that hold this world in bondage.

So mote it be.

1 Like

Tome II