My audio stack while the course

Hi friends!

I like to share with you my audio stack while the course, so any suggestion would be appreciated:

Morning meditation (practice for 45 min +/-)

My daily audio stack is:
Morning (1 time) / Night (1 time)

1. Ego Dissolution
  2. Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  3. Emotional Release
  4. Overcome Any Addiction
  5. Gratitude and Abundance

*Optional ones:
Transmutation (if sexual desires arise during day or night)
Remove negative energy and entities (if any bad feeling / thing happens during day)

So while the course I will add the recommended audio for that particular day
Example:
Body Primer (days 1 to 3) + Meditation
Energy Sensitivity (days 6 to 8)

Is this ok? Any suggestion?

Thank you very much for your help!

4 Likes

This looks like a very good and thorough plan. If Transmutation does not give you the results you desire, try Extreme Muscle Growth as an alternative to it, as recommended by another user here. Another alternative, only if you come to the point of wanting an alternative, is the new Probability Alteration and Luck in place of Gratitude and Abundance.

2 Likes

Awesome suggestions @Atreides thank you very much, The Probability Alteration Audio sounds very nice, maybe I will give it a try later.

And for me Transmutation had made miracles, I consciously decided to avoid any kind of sex relationship for a while, so if any desire comes to me 1 or 2 loops of Transmutation backs my energy and control to normal flow and I feel very happy with it. But your suggestion should be good too, thank you very much for your support :pray:t2: :heart:

1 Like

Does the course audios should be better to be heard on morning or night?

1 Like

Try the often recommended Fear Release audio that was released recently. Fear blocks forward movement, so any you get out of your system now is less potential interference to deal with later.

2 Likes

If you are on your first run it is suggested to skip any energy related audio, so your Optional ones should be put on standby

5 Likes

Thank you @MasterOfYellow, in this case do you recommend to change other audio for this one or just add it to the stack?

Awesome, thanks for letting me know, I will follow your suggestion. Any way I hope not to need this optional audios.

If it were me, I’d play it before emotional release, as I could use emotional release as a secondary cleanup to catch anything stirred up by the removal of all that fear.

Then again, I’d use a very different stack then you, but I’m in a very different place then you, so it’s hard for me to say what you should do.

Sure I understand, well I will try this stack for now, I feel it’s a good starting point for my needs, and later I will do some changes to evaluate its benefits.

Thank you so much for your answer!

I am going to start course.I read the PDFs first and trying to understand them each.
I wanna be a healer for myself and for people around me. How do I focus in it ? Anyone who previously did it please do suggest me. Also what time should I listen to them ? And do I have to mediate in each one of them ? Thank you