My boyfriend is dying, HELP!

I sent my Dragon to help. Also, I definitely think you should add The Bushman Medicine! It helps push out anything physical that doesn’t belong as well as emotionally. I think this field has major potential for many Illnesses.

11 Likes

Thank you for all your help and suggestings!
I have tried with Heart and solar plexus field the last three days, I think it helps.
I am not playing so much for him at the moment, because I sense he need peace and quite. He can be a little annoyed by the sounds at times.

He is feeling much better today. He is getting nutrition through a vein, and it has helped a lot.
He is much more conscious today, did not vomit this morning and have an appetite - drank a glass of water and eat a ice cream (he haven’t eaten in some days now cause of the cancer). He also wanted to watch tv last night and this morning instead of sleeping.

So it going better day by day

THANK YOU FOR HELPING! It means a lot, please keep doing what your are doing if you feel like it, i will keep you posted

27 Likes

I’m glad he getting better (:

6 Likes

Keep up the good work, best of wishes in regards to his health in the foreseeable future!

4 Likes

He is dealing with a lot of hiccup: is there a field for that?

1 Like

Has he tried increasing his fluid intake?

@Troglodyte369 it is first time today he can drink a little water in many days. He is getting it through a vein.
But it does not seem to work.

I asked my dragon to perfectly duplicate, then asked an alien(alien intercession) to asses situation and teach him best method to help Gita’s bf. By telling ur dragon to multiply, a copy with same power can be 24/7 helping him. If u arent certain that ur servitor knows how to do it, just ask them to ask mine and he will teach. I think custom approach is better than asking for generalized healing, but could be wrong.

13 Likes

By hiccups you mean you are looking for something to expand capacity of blood and lungs? Or are you referring to another type of hiccups? These are the fields that always help me on a sudden burst of hiccups:
Negative ion generator
Enhanced blood circulation
Five elements balanced (important)
Enhanced nutrient absorption
Alchemical jing charged blood (blood+heart)
Lung strengthening + Nitric oxide boost

It might also help for him to repeat the star exercise attunement a few times…
Use Torsion if you will:)

7 Likes

He should be better by now. I’m sending him reiki❤

10 Likes

:pray:t3::heart:

https://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/download/435/396

11 Likes

Hi Gita,
How is he doing?

8 Likes

@MonkeyOwl
He is getting a little bit better day by day.
He is still getting nutrition through a vein, but ate also some candy today.
He is more conscious, want to move a bit and talk more. Doesnt sleep all day any more. Maybe he still looses a bit of blood and vomit some days 1 times a day.

He is beginning to seem depressed though. He is beginning to be impatient. He has been in the hospital for over a month now and misses home. I try to make him smile as much as i can and cheer him up.

32 Likes

I think Outlook Retainer might be a good idea now :+1:t4:

6 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you.
He has a awfull night, asked for opiates every second hour - but the bleeding has stopped and he is not constipated anymore and is beginning to eat candy. But his weight is down to 49 kg / 108 lb…

Do you have other suggestings for a good mood? He seems so depressed and stressed. Is there a good field on gumroad?

5 Likes

new perspectives on gumroad is outlook retrainer but on steroids

5 Likes

Not on gumroad , but will greatly help him … Very special fields that adjust how your body functions
=adjusts stress responses.

5 Likes

What about booted bhoots?

3 Likes

100% :+1::+1::+1::+1:

But add these + new perepectives.

Maybe you can add Maha Ganapati too :)

Do you have GABA or Gabapentin from Patreon?

2 Likes