My bread and butter daily stack

Hello forum fam, just thought I’d share my daily stack here… I’ve arrived at this after some time and includes nearly everything I feel I need everyday. There’s quite a few I use as needed directly from the Gumroad app too. As you can see it’s mostly physical… I get my energetic fields in my night stack.

It feels good to automate everything, just to start in the morning and let it play through till about lunchtime :sunny:

5 Likes

When you said bread and butter, i was expecting a playlist with the audios that bring the money in lol

5 Likes

I hear you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it does bring the money in… indirectly. It keeps the vessel alive and thriving, so the abundance can flow to me

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Any particular reason for putting quasi kinetic aura in the middle?

It was my understanding that it’s best placed at beginning of a stack like after kinetic quasi crystal

Not hard and fast logic, just that its a long stack and wanted some assimilation along the way. I would put acuautomation in there, but I only play that from gumroad

True true!

Ill just also want to add that the order is mostly adviced the first say 2 weeks, after that those 2 KQC and QKA stay in and around us for a good while at the end of the day that is their inherent quality to prolong, expand and enhance whatever we have going around, and when we start our playlist… after the 1 or 2nd week, they are already there from the days before so it does not matter the order anymore, i personally pay more attention now is after which one, choosing by which audio i need or would like to get the big punch first when placed after those 2, and no the 2 together but spread somewhere in the list.

2 Likes