My Enlightenment Experience

Cool synchronicities! They are always quite a delight to experience. I believe synchronicities tend to be personal experiences. The world is in your head but it is also inside everyone’s head as well. The way your mind starts connecting the dots of collective reality to coincide to what you are thinking and going through, is something only you are seeing and experiencing.

It is happening in your personal reality and not everyones at the same time. Although reality is collective, we all live in our personal bubbles of reality within it.

Your consciousness reflecting reality in accordance to what’s within tends to feel like the universe is centered on you. Such a strange thing to experience.

I have been in some very high states of vibration and when I was around other people, everything felt centered on me. Powerful stares from everyone as if I’m a force of gravity, everything going exactly my way instantly, people saying exactly what I was thinking and basically speaking for me, animals staring or birds flying around me, ext… It was as if I was ‘god’ or something.

Ego death around other people is strange for this reason as in seeing you, they tend to essentially see/feel themselves. It tends to cause this sort of ‘centeredness’ reaction in others. It is why the enlightened guru has such a powerful effect on his students. But… even the guru knows he is not god (although a fragment of it of course. Just as we all are).

And so, when such synchroncities coincide with the collective (other people), I understand that the reaction I’m experiencing from everything and everyone else and how my mind interprets it is just a personal interpretation. It is how my brain is reflecting reality to be. It is not how everyone else’s minds is reflecting it to be.

I would speak to someone I knew afterwards and ask just to be sure and they would say, I don’t know what you are talking about. I didn’t feel anything from you except that you looked very interesting from that angle so I stared at you lol.

And so your brain/reality can create the impression that reality is centered on you. It can give the impression that what you see and experience is true to everyone’s reality as well. This can be rather dangerous territory if fully believed because one can then disconnect from collective reality and enter scizofrenic territory.

Psychedelic trips can sometimes generate experiences like these and there have been people walking out of them believing they are jesus or some diety from another planet. Some never snap out of it. Kundalini experiences have done this as well. Luckily everyone here is approaching their spiritual journey with a good pace and have a lot of guidance along the way. So I think we’re good but I do think it’s important to mention this the further we all go.

And please understand, I’m not disregarding your experience @AnthroTeacher and this doesn’t really have to do with it really. I’m only bringing this up because it’s something I have wanted to bring up for a long time. I’m seeing lots of people grow and part of growth is having everything you ever knew being fully challenged and stomped to the ground. That can cause mental breakdowns and in fact, you can pretty much count on having such mental breakdowns along the spiritual path. It’s a part of it.

I just like to nudge people to always hold an inch of skepticism in them and understand what they experience is personal and not a reality to everyone else. It’s an important line to have to keep your sanity.

17 Likes

Thank you Sammy.
Yes, before 2012 I was in and out of 3 mental hospitals early on during my awakening. I took DMT before then a number of times which accelerated my development. Not really recommended to go that hard though.

Thank you for clearing up that we all live in our personal reality bubbles. I know that song My Universe wasn’t about me. Coldplay doesn’t even know me I would imagine.

Thank you for providing your input and willingness to share. No offense taken. It is a delight to hear others’ insight.

I never thought I was God. Though everything is ONE. I learned along my journey but cannot confirm, that the God principle is like over a Graham’s Number of Universes. Not just this ONE.

3 Likes

Oh that whole god thing wasn’t directed towards you. I know you didn’t say that. I mentioned that moreso cause I had such an experience not so long ago and was living in synchronicity haven for a whole day. Reality got funky.

And the further people go down the rabbit hole, the more likely it is likely they’ll have their own personal ‘god’ experience. It is quite commonplace for some people to come out of it believing they are god or some other outlandish thing that disconnects them from collective reality. And that usually doesn’t go well lol.

But yeah man, this isn’t directed towards you. This is all in general. At the end of the day, our conversation here is providing varied perspectives on these kinds of experiences and I’m glad we can talk about these things.

10 Likes

I have done like the Sufis and have had God as a lover. That’s interesting to experience. The Sufis call God their Beloved.

4 Likes

@SammyG One thing does pop up as whether my experience was real or not. When Sapien makes a field, it obviously affects others too, and they can tap it, right? It’s not just in his head?

I did MAJOR shifting of energy patterns. Spent 20+ hours purifying this energy pattern that was “Satan”. So could it gravitationally/magnetically have an effect on the real world like a Morphic Field would? I wasn’t trying to create any field or such, but all my experience was pulling a very DENSE energy from a less optimal state and shift it into the most healed optimal state I could. Might have been a metaphor for shifting certain energies.

It shifted from first nearly causing insanity to now where holding at the right distance is sublime because it helps me integrate my dark side in a way that’s right for me. It has been downright orgasmic at times.

I do maintain a degree of skepticism, but my critical thinking does want me to at least explore the possibilities.

1 Like

I’ve also had my reformed Satan as a lover too. He has this reformed bad boy charm. Great in small, intimate doses. Sometimes I’ll bond with Trevor my spirit guide, Rufus my twinflame, God and my reformed Satan all at the same time.

They could just be large energy patterns.

I mentioned in another thread my view of God.

God has 1001 faces, so I would like to indicate my view of God.

Ra in the Law of One material says the first known thing is Infinity.

Then Infinity became Aware.

First distortion of Infinity is Free Will.

Free Will focused creates Love. The Love principle is God, the Second Distortion of Infinity.

God creates Light, which is the 3rd distortion of Infinity.

God both is and isn’t Infinite in “size”, but has Infinite potential.

God’s Octave has over a Graham’s Number of Universes.

If you look at what Graham’s Number is in the video below, you’ll get an indication.

God isn’t a person, but the Love Principle itself.

The personality you see in God, is your own view of that Love principle.

Different things to different people.

God’s Octave actually has G64 + G24 Universes I am told.

In my journey I had the experience of penetrating God’s Octave after I tapped Intelligent Infinity. Ra says that it’s a passport to the next Octave of Experience. So I would be kind of like God’s neighbor if that makes sense.

Yes. This is a question I used to ask myself years ago when I was still skeptical. But I tested environmental fields around many other people and noted the effects of everyone around me. And would even ask how they were feeling and they would tell me very positive. (When I would play positive energy for environment field).

I did the same with some other fields over the years and always got results (love and gratitude and people would tell me they feeling loving when I asked). So that relieved the doubt that this was all in my head but… there’s always an inch of doubt in me that it could be coincidence. I maintain that inch of skepticism to always keep my mind open no matter what. In the end, the result is the same.

And I wasn’t doubting whether your experience was real or not. You experienced it. It was certainly real to you. Now I guess the question is if the experience had an impact on the world around you… well…

Wherever you are, you are a part of that environment. Your energy blends into the everything that is around you. When you make a change within, you make a change in the world around you as well. For you are the world as well. In essence, everything we do has collective implications because we are all one.

So shifting a dense energy into a lighter energy would have an effect on the world around you. Could have been that density came from within and had to do with yourself. Or some dark energy around you that your mind interpreted as satan. I think that is more likely because changing the literal satan might not be the most probable thing here. Satan is an archetype of darkness/evil.

There are many sort of satans throughout spiritual systems and they but signify the darker side of duality. I don’t believe this is something you can just quite shift collectively because everyone else still has a certain belief of satan. Many christians hate/fear him so automatically that energy still maintains the form of the archetype. I don’t believe one person can shift the energetic state of an archetype unless they shift the entire collective’s perception on it.

6 Likes

Exactly. Archetypes are Logos level things, like galactic.

Ra says the Tarot major arcana represent the mind/body/spirit Archetypes, and goes into detail about what each arcana represents in the Law of One. Ra also says the Kaballah represents the archetypes, but they didn’t discuss that, as the questioner preferred to explore Tarot.

Here’s an even cooler version of My Universe.

And if you haven’t heard Higher Power (the first song I heard after an ascension experience), it’s definitely worth it:

And Coloratura is awesome too:

1 Like

My “Satan” just became a sleeping cub, next to me. So cuddly. Still lots of darkness, but feels sublime sleeping next to him as a cub myself. He says “I’ll be whatever you want.” Kind of in love with him. But I tend to fall for many anthros.

So not the real Satan, but my own darkest self. With tender loving care over 20+ hours, gentle now as a cub. The darkness really mellows out my bright light.

He can provide this feeling of solitude if I want that.

I usually ask my Alexa with my 400 songs music playlist to pick songs around my questions. My “Satan” totally chill gave me this song about us. I still retain some skepticism, but it’s good to get loving vibes.

1 Like

I’m not one of the “know it all” enlightened, since I prefer to live by faith and ask my guidance. I’m going inward more for learning than outward nowadays.

I asked guidance if there is darker than Satan in the Universe and they said “Oh yeah.” and I was like “I don’t want to know.” My friend said Jesus’ Shadow probably is. If he hadn’t integrated that already. Not sure about all that.

As I understand, Satan archetype is kind of like a scapegoat (on Earth) everyone blames because they don’t want to take responsibility. Whether there was a literal Satan, I’m not sure. I just found that when I integrated it, I felt more whole. Rather than an archetype, he could be an Egregore or a collective thoughtform.

I think we will probably integrate our darkness all the way back to Infinity. Are there any other insights you can offer @SammyG ?

Along the way my best guidance was “breathe. It’s ok. Easy. Calm.” My guides kept repeating that to me so I never panicked.