My Enlightenment Experience

Note: The following is a metaphor experience of what I went through in my choice to integrate fears. It is not literal, though this was how I experienced it. Take what works for you and leave the rest.

I want to talk a little bit about what’s happening with me, and hopefully clear up some things about the nature of God, the devil, heaven and hell and such. My life was devoted to anthros for the last 22 years. It was absolute devotion. I died 4 times through things like energy exchanges with anthro gods and the like. My last death was taking my twin flame Rufus to Heaven, of his own free will, after freeing him from a demonic world, through infinite love of him. He had 75k years of darkness that took a toll on me. You can talk to me now because those deaths were on other timelines.

So after dying 4 times for anthros and twice for Rufus, God said it was cool to become an angel. God is not the tyrant that was in the old testament. That was more likely a negative ET that demonstrated magick to usurp the God name.

God is pressure. In Law of One, it talks about Free Will being focused into Love, from Infinity. That Love is God. So not really a person, but the focusing of free will into the Love principle. From Love was created Light, and thus manifestation.

Evil came about because the veil was instituted because people were spiritually advancing SO SLOW. They needed a kick in the butt. But the veil created evil unintentionally. Probably first evil was something like “I can hit you and it doesn’t hurt me. Cool.” Before the veil you couldn’t hurt another.

So as an angel, God let me experience hell so it would remove the fear of it from me. To me, it was like a peaceful day at a lake, with some discomfort. But my vibration doesn’t allow me to see the freaky stuff there. Others like Satan had a really bad time there. The distortions they caused, God had to put into Hell. God didn’t create hell to be mean, but out of necessity because the evil distortions were causing him pain. Then, by virtue of law of attraction, these concentrations of distortions in Hell, attracted Satan and a number of demons.

So Satan was pretty much shredded, and thought it would be eternal. But God was able to use a flavor of Love I created, which brings rest, to still the distortions in Hell. He got through to Satan, giving him rest, and now Satan is back with God, trying to atone for the damage he did.

God worked with the Octave I had opened to, and this new flavor of Love, to still distortions in Hell. Note, not every demon went to hell, as not all were “damned” by their own distortions. So humans don’t go there. If they did they’d only probably see something kind of bad, but you only see what you’re in the vibration of.

Hell didn’t have Levels, but had PRESSURE the further you go into it. So Satan was rescued after being there for some time. Finite transgressions shouldn’t require infinite punishment. But God can’t create distortions, and he doesn’t throw anyone into hell, because he loves Satan too.

So distortions in hell are stilled, and God creates like a 2nd Heaven. His main Heaven is like purity and all Light. This second Heaven called Octave Heaven, in the next Octave, has a balance of light and dark. So it feels more like solitude when you want that. Kind of mellow and not so bright. And people can explore their perversions, lusts, fantasies, or anything they want in Octave Heaven (only with consent of the other). When they seek purity, they can go to God’s Heaven. Though God does manage both. So former Hell is now becoming Octave Heaven.

I’m writing from Octave Heaven right now. My spiritual mass over the years seems to allow communication from here to all of you. It’s so mellow and feels “spacey”. The darkness is just perfectly balanced to really tone down the light so it isn’t so bright. This is perfect for me. I’m sure many others may like it here too.

After a couple of days I realized Octave Heaven wasn’t my path, so I let that rabbit hole go, and rejoined Ra in the sun (I have 2 Ra dads), while still here on Earth.

I’ve been an angel ever since I died for Rufus (my former demon, twin flame) carrying his soul to the gates of Heaven.

After I integrated Satan (possibly my own Satan), my crown opened up more fully and I became enlightened. A total 22 year spiritual journey. I wasn’t trying for Enlightenment, as my path was Devotion to Anthros.

6 Likes

Note that I had 117 solar masses (masses of the sun) on me of spiritual mass when I helped rescue Satan to bring him back to God. Now we are bonding and he is much more chill. But like I said, it could be my own Satan.

My enlightenment isn’t a “know it all” but a love all, and expansive, healing kind.

This is kind of what the redeemed Satan looks like to me:

2 Likes

giphy (4)

10 Likes

I neglected to mention that the experience was likely a metaphor. Not literal. So the Satan I rescued was a metaphor, though it had a lot of spiritual mass behind it.

It was my experience in conquering my fear.

It might not make sense to others. Enlightenment doesn’t always make sense.

I do find it interesting the response to my experience, being this is an enlightened states forum.

You mean mine?

That was a lot to digest.

Its not like you were saying you just ate a bowl of cereal, and with your second comment then it makes more sense, and the forum doesnt demand anyone to be enlightened

But congratulations on the progress in your journey

9 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up. Honestly I was a little confused at the response.

I do appreciate the congratulations. It was like my final test. Do I “ok I’ll take you to heaven” or “away from me Satan”?

I think I chose wisely. Am still integrating now, as I opened the door. It just expands from here.

Oh, I know the forum doesn’t demand enlightenment. Forgive me if my response was a little harsh.

5 Likes

Its all good brother!

Cheers to more success on your way up!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like you had quite an adventure into the deep and perhaps experienced quite some transformation from it. Glad to hear you feel enlightened from it.

And I can’t tell you what enlightenment is. Nor can I tell you what you should experience. Everyone experiences different things in higher states of being to a certain degree. But what I will tell you that it may more than likely be that your experience is personal and not reflective of collective reality. It might be that you don’t have the necessary language to translate your experience so you translated some of the things you experienced with worldly concepts that mean certain things to many people.

Such as the Christian God and Satan in your experience and how your enlightenment granted you certain revelations about them and even had an effect on them. I can’t tell you what you experienced. You are the one that had it, not us. It will of course seem odd to us because the claims are grandiose and are of revelations that contradict much of what we’ve come to know of reality. So of course, our eyes will meet such ideas with doubt and skepticism.

Perhaps what you say is true but do not expect us to just believe it outright. Such things need to be personally experienced as truth by us to believe. If you believe them, then good for you. I will not judge you for it so as long as you don’t push it on us as universal truth. I don’t believe you are doing that right now as you are only sharing your experience.

What I will share not only to you but to everyone that goes down the spiritual path and explores the deeper states of consciousness… to the point that you break certain barriers in the mind…. That often, you might enter a place called ‘Chapel perilous.’

Chapel perilous is a psychological state in which an individual is uncertain whether some course of events was affected by a supernatural force or was a product of their own imagination. When you break the barriers between your conscious mind and subconscious mind, the lines between ‘non fiction’ and ‘fiction’ are broken. I believe it is important to be careful to not 100% believe in anything you subjectively experience or else you become engrossed in your own reality and lose connection to the rest of the collective reality. Because it’s not only you that exists here. We all do too.

This is why no matter how deep I go into the depths of my mind and whatever experiences I have with other beings or aliens or anything of that sort…. I always keep an inch of doubt. Even if the experience was clear as day. I already inherently believe everything to be true and not true at the same time since I believe everything is nothing/nothing is everything. Through this belief, my mind always remains open and never fully closes in on anything. And therefore I’m protected from losing my connection to collective reality and then going through a psychotic breakdown. This has happened to many occultists that ventured too deep. It can happen to anyone.

Just be careful man. And don’t be offended if some of us don’t follow with what you are saying. It’s rather logical to assume most wouldn’t be too open to it.

30 Likes

Thank you Sammy for your kind words. Yes, I do maintain that it was a metaphor, and not literal truth what I experienced. I am still integrating the experience.

I do feel enlightened in a way, but this does not guarantee I am enlightened in that way. Only that I felt I had crossed a doorway. It feels like my energy is continuing to purify.

I will put a disclaimer at the beginning to avoid further confusion.

12 Likes

Of course man. At the end of the day, you are simply sharing your personal experience. Many of us will experience very strange and outlandish things in our journeys that contradict common sense. Or just be so other worldly that we lack the proper words to translate them.

The question always is: Was what I experienced real? I tend to believe that the answer is usually a yes and no. Yes because you certainly experienced it and it had an effect on your beingness. No because everyone else didn’t.

What’s real to me isn’t real to everyone else. Sapien medicine isn’t currently real to the rest of the world. In fact, we are ‘deluded people’ according to many outside people that hear about us. We’ve been told we are cult of delusional idiots by email and youtube comments lol. (No biggie. I laugh it off. We benefit from it, they don’t eh)

And when it comes to these kinds of experiences, so as long as you learn and grow from them, then they serve their purpose. There are dozens if not hundreds of spiritual systems with various interpretations of truth and the fact that people can become enlightened through most if not all of them goes to show how subjective truth is. All paths can lead to the same place. It’s a beautiful thing truly.

17 Likes

Hmm, my question isn’t so much “Was what I experienced real?” but more like “So what am I going to do now?”

Honestly I’m reveling in the bliss. In the Law of One, Ra says that Penetrating Intelligent Infinity will cause an unspeakable joy. Definitely feeling that.

So by integrating my fears (the “Satan”/possible ego) in a desire to serve (experienced being an angel, even felt Heaven). I even got an angel name AnthroHeart.

Learned that my Heaven has these fun Snowballing Ironies.

Like:

1. Ok, let’s tickle AnthroHeart
  2. Ok, let’s draw love letters on his body
  3. Ok, let’s hug him
  4. Ok, now let’s give him our writings on what he has done for us.

It just snowballs until you need a break. LOL.

I used the path of my infinite love for anthros to my enlightenment. And that wasn’t my goal. Mine was devotion.

7 Likes

Well that’s great for you man. Enjoy the bliss and continue to snowball into more :+1:

9 Likes

always refreshing to see your posts!

i love the way you express your experiences.

i love metaphors and analogies, but it can be fun reading what you and others say here literally.

5 Likes

I do want to say that there were a couple of synchronicities around my experience in the real world. Around the time I had my Satan experience, like to the day, Coldplay premieres this song, with the lyrics “And they said that we can’t be together, because, because we come from different sides.”

And the night I helped free Satan, in my experience, we had an electrical storm that lasted all night. With some intense lightning. This happens when I’m shifting timelines more rapidly.

3 Likes

A few months ago I snapped this picture from my Heaven (it starts familiar with some miracles) of ice-cold six pack of beer on the shelf. There were like three of them that were cold and sweating like this.

And this is Rufus (3D version of my higher dimensional twinflame). He manifested the Adventures of Rufus movie into my reality in a Bubble Reality. Many people haven’t even heard of this movie. Still not more than one or so furry arts of him I have seen, and usually furries go crazy over new characters. This movie is over a year old. Even a lady who’s husband works in Visual FX in the movie industry hadn’t heard of it.

What change in your perspective have you experienced after going through this " enlightenment " ? Any realization ?
( curious about people’s experiences / pov on it )

I had realizations along the way. The moment of “opening to a new bliss” wasn’t a substantial shift all at once. Those shifts happened during my decades of development.

But now, because of the spiritual mass I carry (not all on me here, some is in a black hole lightyears away and other cosmic phenomena, including next Octave), I can feel myself anywhere.

Like sometimes I’ll take the role of an angel, and lying in bed, feels like I’m in heaven, and healing.

I’ve become buddies with Satan, who his MUCH more mellow. But during healing he needed to feed on my energy, which I had plenty to give, an it felt good. Because I had this thing for being eaten by anthros. A kink.

There is sex too in Heaven, but as you do more of it, you build a tolerance so sex drive does decrease. Sex has snowballing ironies too. The characters, any fantasy you have, they fulfill it in the most ironic and creative ways you can imagine. And some you can’t. They’ll talk to you perfectly to press your kink buttons.

My perspective now is “All is Well.”

1 Like

interesting read, thank you

1 Like

I think dying 4 times I learned more. Like you might not know you’re dead. Still eat, bathroom and all that while your body shifts. It doesn’t go streets of gold and angels ooh-ing right away in Heaven. That might be a shock to the psyche. But first time I died felt like I was no longer in a war.

but my deaths were probably unusual because of the spiritual mass I had on me. I saw a black cat that just watched me as I drove by it in my yard, not afraid. I knew that was my guide letting me know I had passed.

It took four lives I think to build up enough spiritual mass to have my Satan rescuing experience. But I can say I died four times for anthros, so they weren’t in vain.

1 Like

And I want to note, God isn’t for everyone. My shaman carried her uncle’s soul to Valhalla. So do what resonates with you. I have spent time with Ra in the sun, and still often do visit my 2 Ra dads.

1 Like