My Eternity redux ... I hope you are still intact ( resolved ☑️ )

Hello family :pray::sunny:!

I share with you an important question about a mistake that I made a few months ago on my pendant Eternity redux .

I have not been able to get a response from the creator from the discussion thread of this energy field on his forum and also from Mp. That’s when I started to worry.

I also asked the question to Dreamweawer a few months ago (I am aware that he cannot reply to all the messages sent to him daily) I have no answer.

I share this story with you in order to have answers to my questions.

I explain to you …

This audio energy field of this creator makes it possible to store energy on a metallic object for a determined period according to the version of this one.

I wanted to test the energy field for tanning sapiens medicine on the metal of my Eternity redux pendant (February of this year) . At that time I was not aware that some field combinations were not recommended. Also having an energy field all the time could cause problems .

I had very little knowledge of energy fields in relation to their design and integration.

I could have tested it on the pendant chain or other metallic object. I thought to myself that this is a temporary field and that it should not disturb the original fields of my pendant because it is in the image.

And there I said to myself “shit” and if the storage field leaves an energetic imprint, an energetic entity or other which remains integrated on the pendant?

Will this forever disrupt the original energy fields of Eternity redux :pensive:?

The description of this creator’s field lacks precision and is quite ambiguous towards the end of the explication .

It’s not very smart to have done this on my pendent …I know .

Why don’t I have an answer to this question from the creator of this field? I find it strange …

Is it blasphemy, an unforgivable act to have done this and that it does not deserve to be answered?

I respect the work of medicine sapiens. I care deeply about all of my pendant, they are precious to me.

I just wanted to test a method of temporary energy integration. I was not aware at the time that this could cause any problems.

@SammyG , @Captain_Nemo or anyone else, I really need to know if my Eternity redux is working fine.

If necessary, I will send you a photo of my Eternity redux for a feel.

Thanks for your help :pray:

2 Likes

At the moment I’m fine, my health has improved a lot for some days thanks to the audio fields (I will share the results section later) and having removed my “ascension” pendant.

I think Eternity redux is working but I can’t help but wonder because the creator didn’t answer my questions.

This question had been on standby for a few months and then resurfaced a few days ago in order to be resolved.

I decided to stop supporting this creator and fully devoted myself to sapiens medicine with whom I have had quick results than any other creator .
There are two other creators that catch my attention but I would be interested later so as not to scatter myself.

Here, with you, I feel good to have evolved spiritually and to improve my health with your precious advice … :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Currently I have only one pendant that I keep around my neck close to my heart every day (Eternity redux) . The rest is in a bag around the hip .

For about a month , I no longer wear all the pendants (11) at the same time . Depending on the field I want to work , I wear the appropriate pendants for better compatibility and efficiency.

It’s the same for audios, I re-studied everything.

5 Likes

I think I know why this worrying question has resurfaced and the doubt about a creator.

For 3 days I have been listening several times to the audio from the limits of the subconscious (seems louder to me than the pendant), the ego and the one for energy blockages.

As if it brings to the surface the events that I had put aside. it has the same effect as the “ascension” pendant.

I had several mirror hours regarding this query on my eternity redux pendant. I am going to put my thoughts in order in order to know if these messages which they indicate to me correspond to the pendant. I’m going to add the "higher self connection " audio to my playlist.

1 Like

Can someone help this man

9 Likes

I wish I could help him but I’m not able to answer his question
Hope someone can give some insight here

5 Likes

I’m working on myself to figure out what I’m feeling right now.
Controlled the bad ego and not let it control my mind.
Impatience, anger, injustice

Distinguish my emotions from those of others.

I think there are still negative things in me to extract and release.

Nothing to worry about, it’s normal that I have come to this.

In order to evolve and become the best version of myself I have to continue to let go of all of those negative things that are holding me down.

Thanks for your messages guys :pray:

2 Likes

who are you referring to? me or the other person you had it modified with?

The eternity should be fine.
But I don’t know what your side product does to it.

Misc.

I don’t know what to say, I get constant messages and emails to fix problems from
other ‘creators’ yet they keep selling and life goes on.
We know the damage they do, but what can I say?
I shouldn’t be responsible for your choices or their actions

29 Likes

Thank you for answering .

Sorry to bother you with this kind of problem. I didn’t think you were so bothered by this kind of story.

I am responsible and assume the consequences.

It was just to get a feel of eternity redux per frame to tell me if it’s ok or not.

If there was a problem with eternity redux I would have asked you for a quote to be able to fix it.

For the creator I am referring to Maitreya fields, a creator that I have followed a few me and that I have recently stopped.

Not giving a response twice to someone who supports the work of the creator (patreon subscription and purchase of these fields) no longer makes you want to continue to support him. This is what happened with this creator.

I don’t think eternity redux created a negative side effect as a result of this story.
The emotional and energetic upheaval that I am currently experiencing is due to audios (sapiens médecine ) This is normal, its part of the cleaning.

I don’t know how exactly Maitreya’s energy field works to maintain another energy field in a metallic object for a while.

servant? energy entity?

What does this energy field do at the end of the given time? Does it automatically erase any energy present in the object?

This is the question I ask myself for Eternity redux, my concern.

Sorry for the incorrect translation and wording. I am not comfortable with writing.

1 Like

Can my superior self give me the answer to this question about my Eternity Redux?

The morphic fields are virtually indestructible… they are self-healing and self-repairing to even “real” things like heavy radiation.

Friendly reminder to read this post…but especially this part.

We’ve spent the last 16 months trying to say this “kindly” which is probably why you are sensing something from 1_2… or maybe he’s just pointing out stuff with no secret intent :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

PM me and send a photo of your item.

12 Likes

nothing was intended.

Not referring to you here as you have not pmed me, as far as i know,
I wasnt lying or making up something. To single you out, If thats what you thought.

11 Likes

Thanks for your reply @_OM . I will carefully go to the link you shared with me.

I did not quite understand what you are trying to tell me on this passage.

It’s nice !! I send you the photo in mp.

Quite a story for this pendant … it means a lot to me, the others pendants too. These are precious gifts from you, from the universe to help me accomplish great things in this life.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Captain_Nemo :pray::yellow_heart: !!!

Sorry for the error, I sent the message a few months ago to dreamseeds and not to you (dreamweaver) I made a mistake on the names.

11 Likes

Sorry just change of subject…are you able to sleep with your Eternity Redux tag on without struggling to get to sleep? I think my aura now has got use to the intensity of this field unlike when I first received it a while back as it was very energising. So I’m thinking of trying to sleep with it on with the rest of my tags so that I’m getting the full benefits 24/7.

4 Likes

Try to expand your energy with expansion sigil card

2 Likes

Yes I sleep with my Eternity Redux pendant :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I also sleep with my Eternity Redux pendant.

However when I first bought it I was only able at first to wear it 2-3 hrs during the daytime.

6 Likes

wanna give us the review? out of all the tags it interests me the most.

Since I removed my “ascension” pendant more than a month ago (it was taking up too much energy) Eternal Redux is working better. I feel it with a little bit of fatigue. Today was the case, confirm by a mirror when I asked myself.

I noticed that my facial skin was smoother, better complexion without using aesthetic audios.
I haven’t had a major health problem since I’ve been wearing it. Flu illness, accident … 0 …:grin:

I need more time to give an opinion on the results because there has been a change in the pendant that I wear.

I have had it since December of last year. When I wore it with ascension and other pendant it must not have worked 100% I think.
Now it’s different, it’s around my neck and it’s the only one I keep all the time.

After that it is difficult for me to say who did what on the healing. I have several healing audios including plasma protocol.
My shumann pendant and sacred flower can also help with healing.

There are a few notices on the sales site and maybe on the forum that you might be interested in.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes