My experiences from the luck and probability alteration audio

I have noticed that you mentioned that you been using luck subliminal from other creators, my 2 cents…

How about to stick with just one in this case morphic fields, give a go when you ready, (seems version 2 is on the works) just give time to work and don’t expect your luck to change from one or a few listens, give a month or more, you hitting bad luck then it’s working in a sense that it’s clearing the crap out of your energetic fields etc… The problem I see and it’s common, people use to many things from different creators causing blockages to the subconsciousness etc… and don’t give a change for it to work, time… it’s all it needs

5 Likes

Please don’t remove it
I think it’s very much needed,
But it’s your choice :heart:

1 Like

Thank God. The other one probably worked best cause its older but idk… Let’s wait and see, everything will be alright

@Rogue Thankfully, Dream has decided to improve the field and upload a stronger version.

This new version still might NOT work on you. You might still have bad luck because you have made yourself BELIEVE that you are unlucky. Believe me, I’ve been there. Listening to an audio a couple of times won’t fix the deeper issues. You have been given ALOT of great advice from some pretty smart folks.

Here was my stack that I listened to 3x / day for MONTHS before something shifted and things started opening up. Perhaps they can help you get to the root causes. It’s going to take time and effort. No quick fixes here… trust me, I’ve asked. :innocent:

• Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - Mornings before anything other fields.
  • The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 -
  • Ego dissolution
  • Subconscious Dissolver
  • Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) - Just added this.
  • Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation

Also, read this Enlightened States article -

12 Likes

“My luck is so bad that I accidentally create the things I want through the Universal Law of Attraction/Complaining, please help me” - @Rogue

11 Likes

Pretty much the wrong belief to tell the subconsciousness and this is the core of the problem @Rogue

That wasn’t a real quote : ) Just kidding around.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: even if it wasn’t a real quote from @Rogue ( my bad :blush: ) it does touch in a sense how mostly we all feel unconsciously… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: even if it wasn’t a real quote from @Rogue ( my bad :blush: ) it does touch in a sense how mostly we all feel unconsciously… :upside_down_face:

I can assure you that I don’t feel this way consciously. The only conscious way was from luck audios. But generally speaking consciously I don’t feel that bad luck if you know what I mean. Unconsciously who knows? Good chance I do. Doing what I can to get rid of that.

2 Likes

If you wish I will add, listen energetic salt field from dream seeds, that will melt all your negatives also if they exist, including negative thought-forms

I thought I would update you on this. I decided to listen to the salt cleanse video from Dream Seeds. Not going to lie here. I instantly tasted salt and I tasted it in my lips to. Making me thirst to. I guess this is a cure for people who keep wanting to eat salty foods :rofl:

But on a serious note though. I don’t really feel like I have brain fog anymore either.

6 Likes

From description of field:

““The effect should stay with you for a bit after listening, it depends on the normal energetic weathering you experience.””

This is probably reason why it didn’t work for you or if not you then for some of you.

Energetic weathering you experience is very important for properly working this field.

1 Like

So how does one make the energetic weathering pattern correct then?

I love this one. I’m glad Dreamweaver included different music. This is way more up my alley. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have to say… I had a crazy work day today and somehow among the storm it still felt like things were cruisy. Somehow. It’s strange.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo dream, don’t let a few people discourage you. You are helping so many people. Plus, we both know these new creators aren’t even making real Morphic fields.

Exactly. I mean why not just tell the truth about the technique. If they believe the work is effective, shouldn’t need to lie and call it a Morphic field. Lol.

3 Likes

8 days ago I had posted this

Yesterday while I was traveling by car, I still played Probability Alteration and Luck all the time, first from cd and then from portable device (old phone that I now use as an mp3 player). The experience, however, was different, unlike the last time, I was struggling to advance and get out of the block, it seemed almost not to want to let myself go in the planned direction. Like last time, however, often the Garmin navigator that I have always used and that has always proved reliable, seemed crazy: it kept changing direction and brought me back to the same point.
On the way back I was exhausted from traffic and from the effort of getting out of traffic jams, so I thought of reproducing Angelic Intercession: magnificent, calm is back.
Tonight a nice surprise, which I don’t know if it is connected to the fact that I listened a lot yesterday to Prob. Luck, especially I don’t know if the luck is “transferable” to family members, the fact is that my wife has guessed 3 Lotto numbers in the same card plus other small winnings.
The sum is not large, the equivalent of $ 130/135, but the winning combinations were numerous, at least compared to the other winnings. Perhaps, and here I use the conditional verb, the alteration of probability as a win, could be transferred to the family member or closest person, in case the listener does not operate directly.

2 Likes

Your energies are intertwined as a couple :wink:

Just a tip since we are entering Mercury Retrograde and having those kind of issues with the car, traffic etc are normal in this period. Remember to play Nullify Astrological Planetary Aspects and wheel of fortune even throw Torsion as first to make a powerful combo the next weeks.

But hey… you have now Holy light :stuck_out_tongue: as well

5 Likes

I bought this field on Amazon. Will this field still work? Also is it stronger than Good Luck Energy & Attract Good Fortune?