My experiences from the luck and probability alteration audio

Hello everyone. I have noticed that when I would play this audio, I basically lose all the time from the lottery. When I stopped for like 3 or 4 days I started to win again. So now I wonder. Why is this the case? Another thing is when I would play this audio, in the lottery my guesses would be super off compared to me not using that audio. There is a lottery called cash pop, on my slip it would show smaller prizes instead of medium to high tier prizes…prizes show anywhere from $25 to $1250 when you buy a $5 ticket and if you match your number, you win that prize amount. For anyone wondering.

I thought that audio was supposed to help but in turn it hurt me. Can anyone else tell me if you have had bad experiences or not? I even read the comments on that video and they say the same thing to. I dont know what it is but pretty much anytime I have used luck audios of ant sort it backfires on me.

Meanwhile when it comes to his hormonal audios it works amazing. His attraction based audios on the other hand is just a miss for me and I dont get why…

5 Likes

No offense dude. But this your 3rd post/thread/topic saying you’re having the opposite effect than intended with a video… Sapien’s and some other producer.

At this point, you need to look at what you are doing/being/thinking and not being a victim to other forces (whatever video you’ve recently listened to)

I would recommend Nullify Planetary Forces but I’m afraid you’ll be back saying you’ve had the worst luck ever and it’s that video’s fault…

5 Likes

I can be wrong, but I feel listening to any energetically programed video or subliminal is like training your muscle. You need rest, and depend on your energy system one day rest can be lacking. After I got digestive issue it feels like I don’t get benefit if I listen to energy/sub video everyday. Now I listen the same energy/sub video only every other day.
But I must repeat, I can be wrong. Maybe I have other issue like OM said.

3 Likes

Go take a hard look at the comment section for the probability and luck alteration video. That video has the most negative reviews out of all the other ones I have seen. And what does that tell you? And you know it’s funny you mention that nullify video to. I have never used that video in my life and I happen to run into a comment that was posted 3 months ago only to see that they have been running into more trouble.

1 Like

Then explain to me why you would use it, if you believed those??

That doesn’t even make logical sense.

2 Likes

Like I said the first time you “asked” for help after someone else’s video wasn’t working for you.

Simply don’t use it.
Asking “why” somthing isn’t working for YOU would involve YOU figuring that out - NOT a whole bunch of anonymous people who don’t know YOU.

All we can do is recommend other things that have helped US…but not YOU. See?

2 Likes

For your case when it comes to subliminals, I notice that they actually work a lot better as you are falling asleep and while sleeping. Your likelihood of dreaming about the results is way higher to. Which signifies that your subconscious is in agreement and just keep running the course.

Happened to me with attract women subliminal and win the lottery subliminal. As for morphic fields, I think it’s best to use the healing ones while sleeping. Your body is repairing itself anyways while sleeping and it should amplify it. I know it did for me. I used the joint regeneration video last night while sleeping at least 5 times and my left wrist is not hurting like yesterday.

1 Like

Loool. You think I believed in the negative reviews? I didnt. But after witnessing what has happened I now believe it. A lot of the luck videos have comments saying it doesnt work if anything. In this i saw mostly positive reviews. So I gave it a shot and unfortunately it didnt turn out that way for me

You might be thinking or saying that to get the good you have to release the bad. Here is the thing. Releasing bad isnt the issue but when it affects my life negatively, that’s where the problem arises. Like one good example I’m ok with releasing bad is like bad dreams (ones that dont involve demons?

I’m not saying anything other than I see you playing the victim with alot of your issues and expecting some outside force of solving the issue for you,
instead of YOU doing the work and solving for yourself.

As an outside observer it would seem to me that YOU are unlucky…period.
as again, you have three different posts saying how unlucky you are and have blamed it on 3 different videos.

Seems weird that 3 different videos are causing you unluckiness.
Seem much more likely that YOU are causing your unluckiness and blaming it on 3 different things that have nothing to do with each other.

But feel free to ignore… I have a feeling you will anyways.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I actually should ignore only YOU. You act like as if I am choosing for those events to happen to me and play the victim. Whatever man. I dont know what person would choose for these unwanted outcomes to happen.

What “work” does one do to prevent an outside force from causing an accident to you on the road when you’re doing driving like you’re supposed to?
What “work” do you want me to do to avoid someone for good besides blocking their number?
What “work” do you want me to do to improve my luck which I already was trying to do?

1 Like

Stop playing the victim and actually see how YOU created all these things.
Yep, you. Not someone else.

You might not see but I can PROMISE you, you played the major role in ALL these things.

And you can’t do that if the world is always affecting you and you’re just a poor, sad, unlucky dude that nothing ever works out for…
Now can you?

So my advice…sincere advice…is to stop listening to any videos.
all they will do is continue to disempower you even further at this point, even if they have “positive” results.

1 Like

telling someone it’s their fault something is happening to them isn’t going to help the person.

when i was in this similar position, i was looking for someone to listen and not someone telling me that everything is my fault. in this case, this person sees something that they are putting their trust to assist them in their life. it is not working as they expected so of course they would reach out for help.

i think of these audios like tools, for example, being a mechanic. there are many tools at their disposal, but they may not be using the right tool to solve an issue even though they think that was the tool they needed. what that mechanic would do is ask a fellow mechanic help and that could be with the helper mentioning maybe they need to look at their problem in a different way.

we could try to ask OP more questions to elaborate his situation as more perspectives gives more information to work with. maybe we can’t help, but i know that some times just the interaction will help OP figure something out on their own.

16 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer, Guess this is going to have to be a Mr GT thread. Sorry.

So it seems this thread is going to be the “Victim Mentality” thread I talked about earlier in another thread.

Who said anything about “fault”. That’s victim mentality and illustrates probably the most insidious problem affecting humanity collectively and individually right now, but will get back to that in a bit.

As written above, this is OP’s 3rd post saying:

So he’s “blaming” the video…No, if, ands, or buts about that.

But, then has enough self-awareness to say this.

Right, this is OP’s recurring problem. Not this video’s “fault”.
or ANY video’s "fault…
But not quite the self-awareness to say,
“Hey I’m playing a inherently LOSING based game called the lottery and it would be extreme luck to win anything at all”

Nope, it’s the video’s “fault” just like it was in the other 2 threads where people DID go out of their way to give him advice and suggestions and “support”.

Yet, here I am STILL giving good advice…

And here’s OP’s response…(as predicted :roll_eyes:)

So basically, again, not only does OP ignore the advice, but goes OUT OF THEIR WAY to find the one comment from “3 months ago” out of probably 100s of others (haven’t checked that specific video’s comments count but it’s SapMed…) that 98% of the comments are positive 1% are BS made up negative trolling and maybe 1% is actually negative results soooo…

Is this a person who really wants help? or wants to complain about something not working…ie like in the thread which wasn’t even about a Sapien Medicine product?

Now, let’s get to the Victim Mentality ™…

We live in a world where whenever someone says,
“You need to take responsibility”
the vast majority read that as
“It’s your fault”

Taking responsibility ==/== blame or fault.
But the easily offended Ego always hears it that way.

Everyone is a victim now… and I mean EVERYONE.
Males, females, transgenders, binary, white, black, brown, yellow, Americans, Europeans, Asians, Africans, Australians, Christians, Muslims, Jewish, Sikhs, etc etc

Name whatever one’s individual group that one is currently “identifying” with at the moment and I can guarantee that they are somehow “oppressed” and a “victim.”

People who take responsibility succeed in life or whatever they are taking responsiblity for.

People who are “victims” or “at fault” never succeed at whatever they are the “victim” to.

Do you know why?

Because they are giving ALL their power to the “outside” force that is “abusing” them or “affecting” them.

On the other hand, people who take responsibility do succeed because they say,
“Hey, what can I, me, myself, personally do to ensure this issue is a success for me even if all these other factors outside of my control are just that…outside of my control”

“What do I need to do to make this “thing” work?”

Now, let’s get to the even bigger collective problem of Victim Mentality™.

Humanity, as a whole, plays the victim card sooo much that’s it what’s preventing the Earth and those humans who are ready from ascending.

Who’s our abuser?
The Draco-Reptilians.
Energetically, they are the “abusive husband” to collective humanity’s “victim spouse” role.

And do you know how victimized spouses finally get out of abusive relationships?

When they STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM
and instead
DECIDE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
for their situation.
And do what they need to do to get away/fix from the situation.

23 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:
People throwing steel chairs up in this piece!

“You need more emotional content”
~ Huey Freeman, Boondocks.

2 Likes

2 Likes

this is exactly the kind of information that would help someone in these particular situations where they’re not feeling their power.

i think this is a good way of approaching someone in this state to remind them of how to bring their power back from where they gave it either consciously or unconsciously.

personally sharing, i use these tools such as sapien medicine’s dog tags and audios, as a bridge to eventually grow out of them like training wheels.

what if the very fact that you’re able to get lucky without listening to the luck audio is one way of trusting yourself? @Rogue maybe you’ve outgrown the audios as it has become a part of you like taking off your training wheels when it comes to your luck?

5 Likes

I got 80$ because of this audio

5 Likes

/me with all my rants in my rage bubble effecting no one/

5 Likes

The audios, dog tags, mandalas, DO NOT RESOLVE LIFE.

They are very valuable weapons, which if IT IS THE RIGHT TOOL AND IS USED CORRECTLY helps a lot to achieve objectives.

3 Likes

oh its okay,
I don’t mind
I will just delete it. If most of the comments say its bad, then why should I leave it up.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
I rather have only have things that work for everyone.
Doesn’t matter too much, people have options in the brand new creators out there that I see everyone raving about. good enough for me.
That’s great. Makes it all easier.
There is certainly some part of the picture I am not seeing.

13 Likes