Luck and Probability Alteration

Bountiful Harvest Album

This audio works to alter the outcomes of situations or rather influence it so that they work out in your favor.

It works also like a beacon the draw wealth, abundance and luck to you and also directly removing negative thought processes that lead to subconscious self sabotage.

8 Likes

Related discussions:

1 Like

If you ever go to Chuck E. Cheese loop this I got the 10000 in skeeball like 4 times

3 Likes

I have testimonial! I am not sure about getting money and stuff, but this morphic field allow me to enter wave of luck swiftly, in most unexpected way (hence the name, luck)!
So, I remember when me and my team are scheduled to have meeting with client on Thursday’s morning, the information is relayed on morning around 9 am, then my leader responded he wasn’t able to attend due to his supervising test and the responsibility of leader naturally came to me, I thought Okay this might get a little bit difficult but still manageable, 2 hours later I play my usual stack such as Love Gratitude Appreciation, Magical Abundance, and Luck & Probability Alteration twice, with no prior intention about meeting at all, I simply love the energy.
Then around 7-8 pm, the clients asked to change the schedule to 2 pm afternoon, JUST RIGHT when my team leader already finished his supervision test. When the info relayed to him, he insist he couldn’t attend due to work on another project require him physically and mentally on the site.
My team then found it funny but we still go with same decision, and only respond to clients with confirmation that we could do it.

What made us couldn’t contain our laughs is that, the very next dayyyy, the clients asked the schedule to be postponed to Friday, the time when my leader is free and relaxed. :smile:

Wha surprising is that, we never tell the clients that our team leader won’t be attending.

Phenomenal, I am still dumbfounded to think about these time :joy:

3 Likes

In love with this!!!

1 Like