Luck and probability alteration field and attract love field result

Luck and probability alteration field and attract love field result

Today two lessons have been dropped for me and she has in this time nothing. So I thought I could ask her if she wants to hangout together or talk. Then when the moment was ready I didn’t ask her because I was to be honest too nervous and when I was ready to ask her she telephoned with one of her friends BUT 2mins later a classmate from us (a other girl) came and then we all three sit together. First they both talked and after time I talked with them and we had some nice stories. We talked about a lots of stuff. I learned some new stuff about them and they about me. Then my classmate went for 5mins to the toilet and I had some nice conversations with the girl alone. She laughed sometimes we talked about different things. It was nice. Later the other classmates came and it was over. But we talked for ca. 40 minutes

5 Likes

Hm are you sure those are not from charisma and glamour :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

I didnt listen this field

2 Likes

Oh. I thought you were listening to it as well. Must be a different person then :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Update: one of her friends told me that I am not her type and I don’t have a chance lol

2 Likes

But… She said you were her type :sweat_smile:
It’s ok, no need to rush it, your stories are super cute tbh, like :flushed: :D

It probably feels awkward but it’s part of this life stage and figuring things out :)

Lets see where it goes, sounds like you’re having fun hanging out :)

9 Likes

Update:

While her friend wrote that message I listened the attract love field

And guess what her friend lied.
I asked her what her opinion about me is and yeah she likes me. She thought that I don’t want to talk to her and I had to clarify that because it was the opposite. So I was fully honest and everything worked out perfectly. I asked her if she wants to meet soon and she said yes but she can’t this weekend.

12 Likes

You were right

6 Likes

Omg I’m so happy for you!!! :tada::tada:

12 Likes

My first impression when I read your update lolll

That’s why it’s always better to just ask the person :D

hope this develops to something you wholeheartedly enjoy :cocktail::champagne:

9 Likes

We wrote almost 6 hours per WhatsApp (9pm till 3am)

15 Likes

My thoughts exactly

4 Likes

3 Likes