My experiences from the luck and probability alteration audio

2 Likes

this is exactly the kind of information that would help someone in these particular situations where they’re not feeling their power.

i think this is a good way of approaching someone in this state to remind them of how to bring their power back from where they gave it either consciously or unconsciously.

personally sharing, i use these tools such as sapien medicine’s dog tags and audios, as a bridge to eventually grow out of them like training wheels.

what if the very fact that you’re able to get lucky without listening to the luck audio is one way of trusting yourself? @Rogue maybe you’ve outgrown the audios as it has become a part of you like taking off your training wheels when it comes to your luck?

5 Likes

I got 80$ because of this audio

5 Likes

/me with all my rants in my rage bubble effecting no one/

5 Likes

The audios, dog tags, mandalas, DO NOT RESOLVE LIFE.

They are very valuable weapons, which if IT IS THE RIGHT TOOL AND IS USED CORRECTLY helps a lot to achieve objectives.

3 Likes

oh its okay,
I don’t mind
I will just delete it. If most of the comments say its bad, then why should I leave it up.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
I rather have only have things that work for everyone.
Doesn’t matter too much, people have options in the brand new creators out there that I see everyone raving about. good enough for me.
That’s great. Makes it all easier.
There is certainly some part of the picture I am not seeing.

13 Likes

Dream…I don’t want you to get the wrong idea here. I do appreciate you for everything you have done and still doing for us. Like legit. There is just something about this video specifically that just didn’t sit well with me. I am trying to understand why.

To anyone else who reads this understand this. This channel I know for a fact is legit. Now I can say one thing 100%. Specific channel quadible integrity works but gave me side effects and on top of that whatever video I would listen from that channel I would feel anxious. Here in Sapien’s channel, I have felt 0 anxiety.

I guess everyone just reacts differently when it comes to your fields. I know wholeheartedly that your brain audios work like a charm. I almost always am feeling something especially. Please don’t think I am trying to bring you down or anything I just wanted to bring it to your attention and others.

But there is a concern I do have though. I have used subliminals to from other channels but when it comes to supernatural luck or something related to it close to a year ago or more, the comment section has more negativity than the average from what I have seen compared to the other videos in their channel. Once again. I know their channels are legit but it’s just this topic of luck that seems to stand out. Everything else works. (And no, I am not talking about that channel known as mind power or whatever)

I gave your luck and probability alteration video a shot when you first released it. Hasn’t helped. Decided to give it a shot again after a few months, still hasn’t helped. It’s not like I didn’t give it a chance, it simply just didn’t work out as I had hoped. (Not expecting instantaneous results now)
This was maybe one of two audios I was using at the time to.

This is your channel Dream. Do as you please. I was just merely giving my input. If it works for most people then so be it.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t think your are trying to bring me down or anything.
never thought so.
Don’t worry I am not easy to offend.
Be well man.
It really doesn’t matter, I want the place to be positive.
If you say its negative then I rather remove it.
I try not to read comments anymore, its too much PTSD.

25 Likes

I love this one, please do not delete it.

Some people are addicted to gambling and the luck and probability says DON’T gamble that’s a bad path for you, but they don’t listen. Not your fault

10 Likes

I’d like to share another perspective to consider, based on my own life experiences. I’ve found that when I’m trying to work with new energies, trying to bring change to some part of my life, sometimes I hit resistance, just like you’re describing @Rogue.

Now, sometimes that resistance is your own subconscious programming. However, there’s another possibility…Sometimes when I dug deep enough, I discovered the resistance came from a negative entity that was struggling to retain influence in whatever part of my life I was trying to change for the better.

So, let’s say, for argument’s sake, that this is what’s happening to you. You have a negative entity attached that wants you to feel unlucky (so it can feed off the negative emotional energy you generate when you feel the consequences of yet another bad luck streak, for example), and any time to try to fix it, it fights back HARD so it doesn’t lose its meal ticket and you feel the results of that fight.

Does that mean Dream’s audio isn’t working? Quite the opposite, the audio is revealing the problem to you, but you have to wisely interpret your experiences to understand that.

So, what should you do? Well, Dream has several audios to banish negative energies & entities - why not give those a try, see how you feel after?

Now, just to be clear, I have no special insight in your case if this is actually what’s happening to you or not, but it is a reoccurring pattern that anyone can experience when they try to improve themselves. But, I’ll also say with the tools Dream has provided, it would be simple enough to test the theory out and see if you feel any reactions.

9 Likes

Not gonna lie. I actually did the negative entity removal video maybe once or twice like an hour or two ago. I didn’t feel any different. Even if I have a negative entity, where do these even come from to begin with?

Now I’m considering on possibly listening to repel negative energy just once a day to keep that away from my life at all costs.

1 Like

Maybe give the angelic intercession audios a try? You could see if they can help you gain any insight into what’s happening here, and could also ask them if they’d be willing to help you fix it.

If I recall correctly, that video you mentioned is for repelling the negative energy from other people, not entities. Double-check the descriptions, just to be sure.

3 Likes

Yes. But out of all of them, you are the best! That’s what i think anyway…

You are like the only creator whose videos i use…

9 Likes

There might be negative energy from people or in my environment and I am not consciously aware of it. It’s hard to say. But yes you are right. That video works on the outside. What are some tell tale signs that one is devoid of any negative entities?

What actions make negative entities attach to certain individuals?

1 Like

Well, oftentimes people have many, MANY attachments and live their life completely unaware. Not all of them are powerful, some are like little mini leaches, slowly draining away only drops of your energy. But, some are powerful, and some may be weak themselves but have the backing/protection of more powerful ones, whom they call if needed.

It can be a complex topic with much nuance. But, entry level it helps to be aware this dynamic exists, and there is help from above available anytime you feel you may need it. There is also much you can do yourself to fix things, but that requires a bit of education, practice, and growth.

Perfect love casts out all fear, and light banishes the darkness. Find the spots within where fear and darkness reign, and send love and light there. Over time, and after much work, they’ll run out of pockets to hide in. It’s a process…

Also, these beings are trying to feed off your energy, that’s their goal - to survive. That’s why they’re drawn to us. Well, that and the fact that humans are EXTREMELY powerful beings, even if we’re unaware of it most of the time. They work to convince us to enslave ourselves, stay in a low vibe state, and allow them to feed off of us. Yeah, no thanks, LOL.

I’ve been thinking about doing a thread on this topic, as there’s so much more to say and I’m barely explaining the basics. I may need to…I’ll keep thinking about it.

9 Likes

I mentioned in one post that energy audio psychic or chakra or any that work on energy body. But not the physical one, works only when you stop listening to it.
the 1, 2 or 3 days break. it allows the field to grow and stabilize to your energy field.

And i’ve noticed this long time ago using chakras field or and self realization series.

Also the crystallization audio have the same effects

4 Likes

Go ahead and start a thread on that. I am sure many individuals in this forum can definitely use your insight on this. There seems to be more negative entities compared to say 10 years ago overall in us humans as a species. Am I just over exaggerating when I say this?

What I want to understand is why do these entities want to target humans over other beings? What makes humans more powerful compared to other beings?

2 Likes

That sounds counter-intuitive. Doesn’t one have to build momentum for any energy work to simply just work? I know a lot of things just sound like they don’t work but they somehow do.

It reminds me of the time I took a break from Akuo’s subliminals and I came back one day to listen to supernatural charisma subliminal and results came back instantly as opposed to listening for days at a time. I am trying to understand here. Why is that the case?

1 Like

It’s more of an awareness thing. Gaia is ascending, and so to is humanity, more and more every day. There’s more light around, so now we can more clearly see problems that were hidden before. We’re finding all kinds of junk that was lurking in the shadows, and we’re working collectively to clear it all out.

Human emotional capacity is MASSIVE compared to other star races. We just generate a ton of power, but since we’re still young collectively, like say compared to the Pleadians or the Arcturians who have millions of years of growth compared to our 50,000 or so, we don’t really use that power well.

So, for a long time, we’ve been easy prey. Fat and slow, with little ability to defend ourselves, or even be aware we’re being fed on. However, this is changing, and it’s extremely exciting.

5 Likes

If you’re working to remove a blockage, then once that blockage is gone results will be felt VERY quickly. If you’re working to grow your energy field or develop a new skillset, it can be slow going.

It takes a while to build muscles in the gym, and muscle growth only happens on rest days. However, if your shoulder is wrenched out of socket, as soon as it’s put back in place you feel strong again and the pain is all but gone.

Make sense?

4 Likes