My experiences from the luck and probability alteration audio

Man idk why some people can’t be patient to get results sapien plz plz don’t remove the other luck ones plz

1 Like

What you experience is a resistance from the subconscious to the audio, if you listen to the audio and experience the opposite effects it means that the audio is taking effect but the subconscious, having that ingrained belief will do everything possible to resist the new pattern that you are trying. implement, that is why you must listen to the audio of subconcious limits dissolver, to first clean all the beliefs and garbage of the subconscious, that audio must be listened if or if because it is the audio that paves the way for the other audios.

5 Likes

Oh but it’s not the same music, I miss 80’s

https://youtu.be/h0O2JWp2wpk

Anyway Rouge, do what some members already suggested you. Listen subconscious limit dissolver many times daily+ego resolution×2, and play angelic Intercession asking them to help you in removing anything negative or any blockages in order to receive results. If you wish I will add, listen energetic salt field from dream seeds, that will melt all your negatives also if they exist, including negative thought-forms

6 Likes

The field is still available on Patreon here:

4 Likes

It worked great for me. Bought in peace n tranquility to me which altered my luck. I am heartbroken that its deleted :broken_heart:

1 Like

Old Attract Good Luck and Good Fortune also available on Gumroad :)

1 Like

Just to say that you’re the best picture seer I’ve ever encountered.

Everybody’s experience is different from one another and blabla… but for me, luck and probability alteration is also referring to all the shitty situations that we avoid thanks to you, like getting shot by some frenzy fellow in the middle of the street or worse.

Yes, for some of us, sometimes luck also means getting back home without a bunch of bullets inside the stomach.

12 Likes

@rogue you need to take into consideration about the creators and others when you post on the forum. So now we can attribute the cause and effect of the audio being taken down to you!

Be respectful. you have no proof to go about your claims that you made in the beginning of your post so chill out!

8 Likes

So now we can attribute the cause and effect of the audio being taken down to you!

Be respectful.

Exactly!

1 Like

I will be mindful. I did not expect him to take down the video nor did I want him to. Only putting my input nothing else. I even clearly told him along the lines of, if you see way more positive than negative leave the video alone. Otherwise you can do as you please. It’s your channel.

But do think about one thing though and I’m questioning this. How come when other creators get negative comments they dont remove the videos? This is a first. I wasnt expecting any of this. I know this man or group is legit. I dont even know at this point.

3 Likes

Because DREAM has empathy that’s why. Everything people say he feels it. that’s why we need to be mindful here.

8 Likes

Hold on…let me post something else here to Dream…

Imagine how many people did help that audio!

Next time you must be careful what you say.

Instead “luck and probability or attract love” didn’t work for me, you could say “I have opposite results from some audios, how to fix it” etc

Next time don’t name it in title of topic issue you have with exact audios

4 Likes

@Dreamweaver please understand one thing. I have yet to see an individual in this world who has yet pleased EVERYONE. I know you have a big heart and want to HELP everyone. I did not expect you to take down this video at all. Bring it back for everyone else.

Sure I myself wont be touching it but that does not mean that the video itself is bad. A video is only truly bad in my eyes if majority of people get negative results.

So once again Dream. Please do bring that video back for the rest of the community. I use your other audios and they work wonders. So in short you have done me way more good than harm.

2 Likes

If this was a mission then you can say it was successful. But truth be told I never anticipated for Dream to take down the video. I would only anticipate it if the majority of results from everyone using a certain audio is negative

You know. I actually did ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal last night. Then as I am falling asleep i used a lottery subliminal. Boom. I dreamt about the lottery and me reuniting with my friend back from middle school.

I am sorry this all happened, but you must understand word “responsibility”

I already have seen so many people asking on YouTube comments asking where is audio which helped them a lot, also people on FB Sapien group all are asking for it, and wondering what is the cause of removing cause it’s new field

3 Likes

If you are talking about my dream, this is a very positive thing I saw last night. Felt very vivid and like I was actually there.

But yes I do acknowledge the fact that because of me this video has been removed. Never did I think that one person’s input would make the uploader of the audio to remove them. So used to seeing this happen when they get bombarded with negative comments

The most important thing from all this is that you something learned about Dream and You (lesson)

All is well, will be well…hope so

1 Like

You have to understand that empaths are helpers, who often give too much at the expense of their own wellbeing. You see by helping people or absorbing someone’s distress just puts them on sensory overload, which is painful to their sensitive body and soul.

Empaths have an open heart. They don’t have the same emotional guard up that many others do. They feel people’s pain, both loved ones and strangers, and they instinctively want to take it away from them. In fact, many of us have been taught that being compassionate means it’s our job to remove other people’s pain.

You see being an empath comes with some amazing qualities, but it can also make life feel like a lot. Since they take on the emotions others feel, it can be exhausting.

That’s why empaths must take care of themselves and be able to live in a way that lets them thrive rather than collapse under all the emotions they absorb.

15 Likes