My father passed away

My father passed away last night. It was a mad scramble, trying to get a seat on a long haul international flight, to be with him, to say goodbye. I have Project Mental Health NFT, 72 Angels NFT with me, I could sense the presence of Angels in the room, at the time of his transition. NFT’s are helping me to stay strong for my family, but I’m looking for recommendations to help ease the hurting for my mum and siblings. I’m trying to put together a playlist, and recommendations to help ease the pain of losing a loved one, a parent. My Dad was everything to me. :sob:

19 Likes

Dear Trinity! I am sorry for the loss of your father in the physical but rejoice that he is forever with you. Sending angels to comfort you and your family.

May I suggest angelic intercession and wisdom of the dying. The Wisdom of The Dying: New Release

7 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. Be strong

8 Likes

My condolences. I’m so sorry for your loss.

10 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss @Trinity. Wishing you peace, comfort, courage, and lots of love at this time of sorrow.

8 Likes

Please accept my sincere condolences.

9 Likes

My condolences for you and your family.

5 Likes

im sorry for your loss, ,may he rest in peace

please accept my sincere condolences.

5 Likes

My sincere condolences to you. :disappointed:I lost my father some years ago and it was the hardest thing that ever happened to me. I can truly understand what you are going through right now and the only thing I can advise you is, try to not isolate yourself and keep your loved ones friends and family close they will help you in your healing journey.

I wish you the best :heart:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace and comfort be upon your family.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss

3 Likes

My condolences Trinity. I wish you strength and peace, take care of yourself. He wants you to be well.

As far as recommendations the heart healing fields comes to mind. In my experience they help with emotional pain too.

4 Likes

Trinity, i am sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry for your loss, all the suggestions are great.

I will add the Emotional Alchemy NFT it is incredible to transmute the hardest sorrow and heart ache specially for a loss, it works right away and beautifully.
And it has an audio now.

We know NFTs only work for the owner but you can create a wallet for your Mom and sister and pass it around in the upcoming weeks/months so each perosn can work with it at a time and heal more and more every time the NFT is in each person’s wallet.

And when not having it you can use the audios mentioned here too.

1 Like

@Trinity , Please be strong. I lost my father in 2019 and time heals everything. Stay with close ones and engage yourself and them in extra activates. Take Care boss. RIP

1 Like

My sincere condolences …

I sent you a message in PM to offer you an energy aid that may be able to help you.

Courage to you and your family for these difficult times :pray:

I‘m so sorry for your loss!!!

Try to become a psychic, use your own power to communicate with him, don’t lose faith in life

2 Likes