The Wisdom of The Dying

The Wisdom of the Dying

From the Sapien Medicine Album - The Substratum Of Life

At those unique times when the mortal body can no longer support proper functions, people (not just humans of course) wish they could of imparted what they have learnt.
Their unique life experiences.
The things they wish they could even go back in time to tell themselves.
The things they wish they could tell you. The things that are carved into their minds through their unique experiences in life.
Here, a collected ever growing field of information, is presented. The essence of that wisdom,
collected with gratitude and ever growing across the universe as our linear time marches forward.

It is presented here for you, the esteemed listener to access and add to your own knowledge and experience.
The knowing, the wisdom of things beyond your years perhaps.
The seeds of wisdom, that you will just ā€˜knowā€™
The understanding of things and approaches never tried before.

New appreciations for things you thought didnā€™t matter.
With new understandings we often become better versions of ourselves.

You can follow us on Gaia

64 Likes

Amazing music! Very touchingā€¦

Had an interesting experience listening to this one now. Started seeing the Bardo states - my own death many times, in different bodies, again and again. And then a huge relief overcame like a big burden was lifted, as though a silent realization was imparted by this field, one that was assimilated and experienced without any corruption by the conscious mind and its thoughts and analytics. Like the realization that arose swiftly as a wave and disappeared as quickly - it was always there, and yet this field was what made me realize.

Very interesting fieldā€¦

58 Likes

This is beautiful

Now we can learn what already gone years before

20 Likes

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Thank you, Captain. I just want to sink inside the melody and bathe in its tapestry. What an inspired field! :heart: :heart: :heart:

23 Likes

I think the charged water I have been drinking is allowing me to experience these new fields more deeply. :pray:

26 Likes

Wowā€¦ magnificent song!

Also fits really well with the concept :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

This combines very nicely with the newly released Inner Pillar of Power. (And also Angelic Intercession, which just happened to be playing before.)

25 Likes

Yep. I went from one good cry to another one when i played them one after the other.

Specially being released a day after my late Dadā€™s 7 death anniversary which always makes me miss his deep love for me and his endless knowledge about everythingā€¦

Now im waiting on my nose to clear so i can go to sleep :blush:

It was good tho.

41 Likes

Canā€™t get enough of this one.
For me, itā€™s a similar feeling to A Dream of Purityā€¦
a feeling of ā€œcoming homeā€ of sorts

48 Likes

I second this. Even the loss of language capabilities was similar on me, an effect that I only felt this strong with these two fields so far.

My main theory is that both fields put me in a state that is so unusual, overwhelming, and rich in details that I enter a state where I can experience the field the way I should. As if most of the language-related stuff is thrown into the background, and I canā€™t access it that easily anymore, because I should be approaching it all in a different way.

25 Likes

Beautiful music. Feels different than any field Iā€™ve listened to date.

ā€œItā€™s okay. Nothing to fear, homieā€ vibes and probably more that I can describe

Hits different

27 Likes

Iā€™m experiencing the same but Iā€™ve been using a water charging mandala instead ā€¦.

4 Likes

I was thinking about how good life is, all the support that we get, the sun, wind, food, goods and services, knowledge from others. Zooming out our fellow humans (living creatures even) are good to us and we are dependant on them. Then I listened to this, beyond its practical use, itā€™s also beautiful. Those who had things to say, but no one to listen now have a voice. Death is somewhat intimate, we get to share something amazing. Really beautiful and valuable tool.

It surely is a new experience and perspective.
I canā€™t imagine how it felt creating this one, to connect and relay this energy to us.
Iā€™m going to loop this one all morningā€¦

42 Likes

Amazing concept, deeply touching music. I am just surrendering to it, no words! thanks captain :pray:

19 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

10 Likes

That just hit home different bro. All my life, I never really asked anyone for help. Iā€™ve been extremely hesitant to ask any help fearing that people would end up not helping which would further hurt me. Even to this day and being in this forum since I joined, I never really asked anyone for help when I had something in my mind. I just searched for the answers myself by searching for it. But something wonderful happened today which I hadnā€™t realised until I read your post, yes, I reached out to @_OM for a help regarding something that happened yesterday and felt happy to have received his advice. Thank you @_OM

A few weeks ago I was listening to a Neville lecture in which Abdullah says to Neville ā€œMay I tell you youā€™re going to die, but you surely will not dieā€. That stuck in my mind and Iā€™ve been seeing posts like ā€œYou have die to your old self to give birth to a new selfā€ ā€œYou have to bury your old beliefsā€ etc for the past few weeks. It was a reminder to me really.

You know what, Iā€™m really happy for this audio. I didnā€™t notice any thing while listening but it really did what it says in the description without me knowing it. It gave me a closure in a literal sense. Iā€™m slowly letting go of my old self that no longer serves me and that starts today. Youā€™re right @Dr_Manhattan, I now have a voice that can speak my heart out and I now know that my voice will be heard with appreciation.

Thank you for this dream

23 Likes

What a wonderful idea :heart:

This reminds me of the famous book ā€œThe Top Five Regrets of the Dyingā€.

This will go very well hand in hand with Conceptual Realizations :partying_face:

I can imagine that many folks here will switch their life priorities and values after listening to this for sufficiently long amount of time.

When this happens, many will return back to their initial incarnational life plans and no longer waste their life time, sedating themselves with mass media and fast foodā€¦

Guys, please post your newly acquired insights and wisdom here that you get downloaded into your mind from this field.

32 Likes

This music is beautiful, so are the visuals! Definitely my favorite music of a field so far. On my second listen, will listen to Ancestral Knowledge, which Iā€™ve only listened to a handful of times period, alongside this.
I listened to Aura Clearing, Ego, Torsion, Plasmatron and Superhuman genius before this

13 Likes

This puts me into an unconditional love state, like nothing else matters :heart:

It pushes me to focus more on relationships and taking care of any living things from that place of unconditional love.
Enjoying fully the present moment and not worrying about the future so much.
Spending my time on things that truly matter and be of service, being a pure channel of love, peace, forgiveness.
Getting back to that childlike nature and experiencing the delight of the nature of things around here.

The Substratum of Life album is truly incredible, could hardly listen to anything else for the day. Most of my stack felt unnatural compared to it, even Shatachandi.

Once I put it on pause, the ego pattern comes back after a bit, but as indicated into the Inner Pillar of Power I believe this could get permanent with consistent use.

28 Likes

This field seems to be the key to somewhat tapping into ā€œcollective consciousnessā€. This field is knowledge from all walks of life, ever growing. There will always be new takeaways from this one!

Along with Ancestral Knowledge

And A Dream of Purity would be the cherry on top

21 Likes