The Requests and Fields

Wisdom of Past Lives.
We learn and grow throughout our lifetimes from various mistakes and experiences, but death comes like a storm and robs us of the body and puts us back into an infant body, devoid of any wisdom or information.

In Hindu philosophy, every Atma (Soul) has a layer of Chetna which is accumulated wisdom from all lifetimes. To access the information in Chetna is not easy and yogis spend years to unravel the layers of their chetana.

We already have an audio on “ancestral knowledge”, why can’t we try for “Wisdom of past lives” ?
@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I have yet to see any overjet removal fields. Pls Dream :pray:

Something for retinal vein occlusions

Current medical solution

No treatment is available to reverse retinal vein occlusions. However, the iris/retinal neovascularization or macular edema may be managed with anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) or corticosteroid injections. Macular edema in BRVO may also be managed with grid laser photocoagulation. Please refer to the EyeWiki BRVO and CRVO pages for detailed discussions of treatment options.

1 Like

Wisdom of the dying

This is for the collective wisdom of the dead people. I am speaking about the memories and skills we learnt in several past life times which belongs to us.

1 Like

You mean like a progression of this? The Wisdom of The Dying

Your request sounds like a custom NFT which might be quite complicated. Not even sure it could or would be done.

Maybe Déjà-vu NFT? Déjà-vu (Testimony) Can be found in NFT trading thread.

1 Like

Now that sounds like a good place to start!

2 Likes

Same

sometimes the past we see can be of the collective whole rather than our own lives, but that’s just imo idk hahat- I guess that’s the opposite of what you’re asking though lol.

I’d maybe try exp potion along with tapasya
exp = self mastery in any skill
tapasya= tapas/ tapa/ tap; to intense concentration (probably not the best translation on my end since its intensity generates a heat but you get the gist )

the only conflicting thing- not really conflicting, more like “eh, its not really for seeking answers of one’s particular past” is what makes me hesitant on the second audio suggestion - but that’s only because I am looking at It from a jat sat tap perspective
…I digress :upside_down_face:

nvm
forget me and my comment lol
but maybe EXP, the first suggestion

1 Like

A remake of The Complete Spa would be nice :slight_smile:

State of love:

Takes you back to a point as a child where you viewed the world through the lens of love yet unable to comprehend the energy you were born with.

(not a field but was just meditating and that thought was placed in my head, as soon as it was my left side of my body twitched like attention to the thought was given)

Like the Negentropy of this? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

you got the idea :smiley:

2 Likes

A cat meditation or nap experience.

Cat’s abilities to sleep. Flexible and pain-free sleep in any weird position.

6 Likes

Perhaps an item maker that could imbue our energy/presence into objects so our pets wouldn’t feel lonely when we have to leave them by themselves, something that would help that

1 Like

Hand gesture Mudra audio morphic field.

Take a old clean piece of cloth (ie: your old T-shirt or a sock of yours) and then rub it over your body and give it to your pet. Your scent will help sooth your pet. IDk if u have already tried this.

2 Likes

A field to simulate the effects of minoxidil on the scalp and eyebrows.

1 Like