The Requests and Fields

I think so much of us would like to see Forbidden body 2 with other SARMS
Like RAD140, Ibutamoren, S4 etc… Maybe even some peptides or IGF-1/IGF-2

These are questionable and Dreamweaver doesn’t like bad PR coming from such products, all are also available through other creators, like BN. Not mentioning that being honest, only IGF selective mimic would be really interesting here, due to its anabolism properties. Rest is already addressed through Manliness or other programs with AR stimulation. Ibutamoren audio would essentially be fully redundant with HGH audio.

Yeah, you are right
I don’t know if any creator created IGF ever, would be cool to see Dream version of it :slight_smile:
But about other fields okay, i would still like to see RAD haha :grinning: I think i saw someone reccommended Ego dissolution shorter version, that would be great too because many of us have no that much time to listen Dissolution for 15 minutes and than rest of playlist

Ego Diss+

1 Like

A field to block galectin-3 would be awesome :heart_eyes: - like the effect of taking Pectasol (modified citrus pectin).

After chronic health issues and being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I’ve been doing lots of research (to help myself) and came across talks with Dr Isaac Eliaz explaining the survival paradox and cell danger theory who discovered that high levels of galectin-3 are present in all chronic illnesses and cancers, and is at the start of a lot of the unhelpful cellular processes.

He found (backed by 75+ studies) that blocking galectin-3 with modified citrus pectin is an upstream solution to a reduction in symptoms along with other benefits such as detox. Modified Citrus Pectin Formula - Dr. Isaac Eliaz

I’m sure I’m only scratching the surface of relaying this but it sounds like it would be a significant help to many people and conditions and Pectasol is very expensive, especially for those of us living outside the US.

2 Likes

Can we get a permanent photosynthesis field?

Maybe premium audio or NFT. :pray:

Have you tried Mitoquinone mesylate (Q10)?
Is on patreon

2 Likes

Tumor Microwave Ablation (MWA)

Microwaves for medical use are actually the same principle as microwaves for microwave ovens. It’s just that microwave ablation introduces microwave energy into tumors to heat and kill cancer cells, which feels more noble, while microwave ovens are used to heat leftovers in the oven, which seems to be used by housewives. Microwave ablation has been developed in the treatment of liver tumors for at least 30 years. It was introduced from Japan in the early days and was used to stop bleeding during endoscopy or surgery. The speed is fast and the temperature is high. If it is burnt, it will be difficult for the energy to continue to be transmitted, and the treatment area will not be expanded, and it will only maintain a size of about one or two centimeters, so it will soon be ignored because it is not practical. However, in recent years, due to technological improvements, the development of water-cooled equipment and The introduction of the concept of multi-blade probes has made microwave ablation capable of improving rapidly, and the treatment range is larger than that of radiofrequency ablation. At the same time, due to the high treatment temperature, which can often exceed 100 degrees Celsius, low temperature areas in the body, such as around blood vessels, have no effect on microwave ablation. The effect is not large, and the treatment can be relatively complete, which makes microwave salted fish turn over and gradually occupy a place in recent years. In mainland China, due to the well-developed microwave appliance therapy industry, the role of microwave in tumor treatment is almost equal to that of radiofrequency ablation.
Microwave ablation also uses a probe inserted into the tumor area for treatment. The probe is generally thicker than the radio frequency needle, and the microwave energy introduced is a high-frequency electromagnetic wave with a frequency between 900MHz and 10GHz. The commonly used frequency is 915MHz and 2.45 GHz for both. The polar molecules in the range of microwave coverage, mainly water molecules in the tissue, will vibrate at a high speed of 2-5 billion times per second, and molecular friction will generate high temperature, resulting in local coagulation necrosis. The new generation of models, like the radiofrequency ablation host, has the ability to monitor the temperature of the needle tip in real time to avoid the risk of high fever, and can also adjust the energy output in a timely manner to expand the ablation range.

1 Like

This would prolly get lost on the 5.5k messages but a buccal fat removal (or lessening it) would be dope asf. Thanks.

Hi, @Tracino
Purple welcome scene

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Would love a food allergy field that could combine autoimmune and some gut repair while also training the immune system to relax and not attack the protein structure of gluten, eggs, dairy, soy etc

4 Likes

a mosquito repellant field, maybe on energetic alchemy, would be fun

5 Likes

A field that desensitizes the over active nerves in the

stomachs of people with ibs, repairing the nerves and

In that way cures ibs.

1 Like

Lupus, all forms

2 Likes

Bruxism !!! Please

2 Likes

Hi, next!
Nice to see  you again pink rose

2 Likes

Request:

Cap if you ever have some spare time, could you possibly turn the Auto-Immune Reversal field into a silent version or possibly an upbeat tune like Pain Control 2.0 :grin:

Request:

I’m one of people influenced by Evile eye :nazar_amulet:

It’s such devastating :disappointed: situation and wen person is influenced by it many other around suffering.

Body become sick , life fail apartment and many unfortunate things happen .

Unfortunately Up To This Date didn’t find 100% remedy.

Some help more than other but nothing 100%

Would Love to have strong remedy that actually removed Evile eye

Evile eye protection + 100% remover - to be made. :nazar_amulet::pray:

I truly believe many would benefit so much from it .

use Negative Entity removal, it works for evil eye.

1 Like