My first lucid dream!

I just got done meditating. I even forgot I was able to do this until about 30 min after I was done and something just sparked my memory and I was like wait I remember doing this while meditating lol. So I was lucid but it was like I wasn’t fully if that makes sense. I remember telling myself to just walk around the house and get the feel for moving around. I levitated and felt my body going in the air. I remember looking around for spirits didn’t see any lol. I remember going outside and literally flying. This was hard to control I was going all over the place. I remember using my fist to get me to blast off the ground. It was like I had to throw a punch with enough force within myself to go if that makes sense. I believe my higher self was in full control while giving me some as it felt like there were boundaries and I was listening to the voice in my head during the whole time lol. I felt no fears, felt so safe and secure I can’t even explain. I felt it all even! Lately I’ve been having some cool experiences through dreams and stuff. I’m even releasing traumas that I can feel in my lower half. I even dreamed of people, talked with them and forgave them recently.

6 Likes