My Journey

So this post will be about my Journey onwards.
I want to try out a bunch of things since am always curious and would love to report them here. I also wanted to write things that helped me.

I have lots ? and ideas but then I dont write them down so I end up forgetting them.

My top goals right now are

Brain
Energy body

Instead of flooding the NFT threads with my results I would just post them here. Unless the results are really good.

Hopfully I can really learn a lot. :upside_down_face:
Nothing to interesting.

17 Likes

Brain Results
21/8/22
Its so much easy to think harder, Maybe because its clearing my brain fog or because of the nutrient absorption
or the water ablity.
Anway i havnt been practising maths, but my maths abilities has gotten better.
The results are so stuble I somtimes laugh when I do somthing I couldnt be able to do.
Its likes that damn that was sneaky I didnt know I had that ablity.
Was also playing with this character in game that I was not really good at, But i find my self better at him.
I dont play him often but its a character that requires good coordination.
School starts soon, So expect their to be lots of new results.

22/08/22
It becoming more difficult to wear the tag with me as am becoming really tried. So i will only be keeping it on me, While going to sleep.

24/08/22
It is kinda isnane that, Am on discord and that am keeping up, Usally when am on discord, Its not a very fun experince because texts are flying and their is just too much text inbetween lines and so on.
But am on discord right now and none of that is happening lol. Kinda isnane.
Altough i do perfer the fourm as when u go back and read the chat their are like 200 different topics going on.

28/08/22
Feeling so much better since i stop playing like 5+ audios a day.
Been holding out on most audios i play. And it increased my productivity and my mental health so much.
It feels amazing, I think my Adhd is going, I can get work done if i want to, I also find my self working on tasks for longer before switching.
I slept with my brain tag for the first time in a while and I woke up super tried, I did also loop brain regen and brain CE overnight. So i guess the combo of all 3 made it hard for me to get up.
Since i stoped listeing to so many audios, I have been able to use my energy to improve my life.
And the audios seems to work better.

Mental Health
Since using Quadible Depression, I have been so much better. I will strongly strongly recommend everyone use it. It so good. Its only been around 6 days, But from day 1 I notice changes. Its like the Thing i always needed.
I have just uploaded my stack to spotify (Local files) So that am more consistent with my stack and i believe that this should help immensely.
This way I can just pop it on and dont have to keep swtiching to next audio.

22/07/22
Also noticing that i am kinda to myself, Been listening to self love audios.

Really imrpoving with the Consciousness Repair and Expansion audio.

10 oct 2022
I think its irnoic that i have a love for writing when am dyslexic. I woke up in a bad mood today, But then i started my work and it made me feel better. Sure its not as fun as playing games but I have this natural linking to being somone who reads and writes. It why i like stoics so much they were locgial thinkers, writers and critical thinkers. They were like rocks in their core. They had balance. Its something i want so much, i inspire to be one. Its like the old Islamic scholars, so much respect goes out to them.
For being somone i want to be.
I dont remember careing about school so much, or valuing its importance. Somthing about education that i like, Its almost strange. I dont know if this comes from insecurity or what

15 oct 22
The autism video gives me such a relief, It does make me panic, Because i know i have had never had autism, It must be because the brain fields i spammed like a year ago. I remember when Philp first recommend me to use autism, It was such a game changer. I am pretty sure i dont have autism.
oh damn, It such a nice feeling.
School being going good.
The multa brian, really amazes me.

22 oct
Have not got Ernest with me right now. (I have not sold it and don’t think i will)
But anyway, been using discord a lot recently and I noticed how much easier it is to use, It’s not overwhelming with text. I know I have mentioned this before.
But being using discord recently as I said, and the thought just popped in my head, Like omg a year ago I would not be able to do this.
All the text following past would usually weird me out and I don’t know where it starts or ends and so on.
Dyslexia is so hard to explain, but mine is getting better, other than my spelling which has gotten worse over the years. But I will fix that soon. I hope :sweat_smile:

22 Oct
Recntly, My mind been so werid somtimes i just dont know what to think on issues, Its like i dont know whats right or wrong. Sure Ofc course i know whats right and wrong but i find myself asking why is it, Really questioning my beliefs.
I read a comment on one of the treads that somone said that the same thing is happending to him and that its a good sign

9 Likes

done a Mass Meditation today for the first time, it gave me lots of energy which is strange, because when i meditate it makes me tired.

thank you @anon32464289 and the group for reminding me and for pushing the project forward it seems.

5 Likes

Wonderful :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I dont know what to say really, I feel a lot of guilt somtimes, am at that stage in my life were beliefs are forming.

I hate being honset with myself somtimes.

Lol, a lot has changed since i commented last and alot has stayed the same that i wish.

Recently atlot of realisations have been happening that i cant even put to words. The issue is that i forget the conecpt or dont remebemer it to the degree i want to.

Peace out :v:

1 Like

I always found it funny that people say that am lucky that I have a big family, I must never get lonely, lol that’s so far from the truth. In all honest out of all my brothers I can’t point at one that I feel like is their for me.

Man, I lose myslef slowly, I genuinely can’t keep it together anymore. I can’t keep living like this. I just dont understand my mood, it makes no logical sense, how does it go between states, whitin fucking hours my mood can switch back and forth. It makes no sense, trying to understand only makes me angrier

1 Like