My mandala collection

Turning all of them into resin jewelry xD

It’s not perfect but I think it should lasts a long time. What do you guys think :D

16 Likes

do you feel energy from those ? asking because its about the proportions, if they are off the field is off
and some mandalas are really small so yeah

I do feel it’s working

3 Likes

Very crafty! :clap::clap:

4 Likes

One of your mandalas has a lot of room … a hell of a shell :grin:.

1 Like

I’m also thinking about printing Mandalas on different types of media.

• personalized pvc card (CB format)
  • customizable dog tag on a site.
  • photo paper from a photo terminal then laminated several times.

For additional protection compared to dogtags, not around the neck, you never know (chemical) and those printed on PVC I will use marine varnish. It is very resistant, easy to apply (I will soak them) and has a long lifespan.

1 Like

Actually no lol. Yes the back look white and has some small mandala in the middle. But there is another mandala from the back too that I forgot to show it (: it’s cover front and back

1 Like

yes i noticed that there is another bigger mandalas behind :grin:.

it’s the one next to it, it has room … guaranteed wear. 1000 years :smile: … I’m teasing you :wink:.

Do you like the color turquoise ??

Lol yea (:

It’s my favorite color :star_struck::heart::grin: !!!

:wink:

1 Like

The size doesn’t matter :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Just the proportions :)

It’s a great idea!
I was thinking to do something like this (you can buy the parts separately -back and glass- and you just need a type of glue that will be see through when dry)… the only problem is that it is round shaped so what I can think of is to edit the picture to be round by adding stuff on the sides - this would leave the original untouched just “appended”:

Or something DIY with polymer clay, but I haven’t figured that out.

5 Likes

you could use photoshop for that, the original mandala in the mid and around it the same colors, maybe you understand what I want to say haha, like mix the background a bit so for example
layer 1 is the background mandala which is mixed with brush or whatever effect
layer 2 is the resized mandala
so it would at least look good and not random

2 Likes

Yes that was my idea too, I just need to learn Photoshop first :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Youtube tutorials ;D

1 Like

I know… Priorities 🤷
In the end I just printed and laminated them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lazy O:

2 Likes

Hey idk what you mean proportion but when I made my mandala with uv resin. I didn’t change any shape of it. But only resize it smaller. Is that fine enough or am I doing it wrong?

1 Like

Glad to know! Me too. It’s a beautiful color. Especially in human eyes

1 Like

Btw don’t use glue. Always with uv resin. It will harden just like crystal lol

1 Like

I mean e.g. if something was a square, so all sides the same cm, then you can make it smaller or bigger but all sides have to be the same cm in the new size too. So you shouldnt make a rectangle out of it.

Looking at the picture you posted it seems good to me.

2 Likes