My Mom, a Courageous Woman, fighting for her Health and Life - - - - Thank You Captain and Thank You all for your help/support!

Thank you so much, @Jen!

Also, thank you @anon51404939 for asking about her health and thank you all!

Thank you @allymisfit, @anon33592743, @shadowhunter176, @Fender_Cad for your beautiful messages/replies/for your support and kind words!

There goes half my salary (after I’m getting a new job, I’m currently unemployed)! :laughing:
Anyway, Many Thanks, Brother, for your suggestion! :pray:

9 Likes

ayeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

This is so wonderful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so lovely to read this.

1 Like

I am happy that your mother’s health is improving.

I wish her a complete recovery soon.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Really good, you worked hard and did your best!
Congratulations on the recovery, really happy for your mom and you.

3 Likes

Try Plasma Flaunt

5 Likes

Those Symptoms mostly related Liver issues face, skin etc and for heel pain indicates lack of activity maybe, so better listen to Calves audio cause it’s linked with other muscles there
Engaging in lots of field will confuse her own Energetic field so better stick which is required and observe for any changes, so to take next steps or carry on

1 Like

Pls update. Symptoms are similar to me. Now left heel pain.

1 Like

I updated some time ago, in another thread.
Her situation worsened this year and nothing could help her anymore.
She lost her leg already (diabetes, gangrene, gout, bad circulation, general infection, weak bones, she could not eat) …
It was too much for her old body…

Now, she is better, as she can eat and her mind is stronger again, also, she is overall better,…, but i wish that a miracle would have happened …

The doc said that her bones (on her left leg) were affected, maybe more fields for bones would have made a difference…

My advice is to go to doctors and to do all the investigations possible and search for all the causes for your pain and for all your symptoms, to find out exactly all the problems you are dealing with, so that you can then use Medication and Sapien Medicine, that way you maximize your chances for healing/health.

Take care of your aura, energy structures, chakras, together with all your physical needs, try to take supplements, eat and strengthen yourself and experiment with fields.

I Wish You Much Health.
Take Care, @XinXin. :pray:

This should help.

1 Like

@Divine_Lotus

Can you close this thread, please?
Thanks.

One Last Update:
Although my mom had an amputation, she could not have survived without Captain or Everyone’s help, given her situation - so I thank you All. :pray:

6 Likes