My Mom, a Courageous Woman, fighting for her Health and Life - - - - Thank You Captain and Thank You all for your help/support!

Hi everyone.
Recently (April and May) my Mother had surgeries for her veins (I don’t know the medical terms) in both her legs and now she is better but she is in pain, she has bearable pain - heel and sole pain (especially when walking, she can barely walk), I should mention that she also has diabetic neuropathy among other diagnoses and she has allergies as well, apparently only to drugs (when she was younger she had to go to hospital after taking some medication, her face was swollen).

So, my question is: is it safe for my mom to use Gabapentin (from Patreon; in the description it says that it helps with diabetic neuropathy)? Can any reaction occur or it’s not possible since it’s not a physical substance?

Edit: I also found KCC2 on patreon, it mentions Peripheral neuropathic pain. I guess those can only help right?

6 Likes

The field works to create the same effects as the medication so I would simply research how the medication is used and apply all of that to the use of the field.

I also take Gabapentin and believe the effects are about 1:1 with the actual medication I take. Reactions can occur.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for answering!
You clarified that it has the same effect as actual medication and that reactions might/can occur.
As a precaution or rather if any reactions occur, I can also help her with Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production. (For Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects) - I use this field for my own allergic reactions and it’s very effective. Also I have medication for allergies, if it’s needed.
Again, thank you so much for your answer! Blessings! :pray:

2 Likes

You’re welcome man, wishing you and your mom the best.

3 Likes

She must sleep well to cure it

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!
When she can (when her legs are better), she sleeps for at least 6 hours, so at least sleeping isn’t a problem …

It seems that Reiki Massage (it’s a good field) helps her and she feels better by focusing on her chakras and chanting the mantras (lam, vam, ram …).

Use sleep field please

1 Like

This helps allergies and clearing the system.

2 Likes

Thank you! She also listens to Endocrine System Rejuvenation (Energetic/Morphic programmed audio).
I read the description and she uses it every other day.

2 Likes

Thank You.

Does anyone know how often and how many times can she listen to Reiki Massage field?
Are there other fields you would recommend for her heels and feet?
She listens to a few fields for the nerves and for diabetes since it’s diabetic neuropathy.

As often as she can tolerate it (although less is more with all of these fields).

Reiki is a very gentle and intelligent modality. Reiki itself won’t actually tax her system. Her own healing response might tax her some (because that’s hard to predict) as well as her interaction with the field. But the Reiki itself is pretty gentle.

2 Likes

Thank You so much for your answer and for the explanation/clarification!

1 Like

Then Chakra audios may be very good for her. A lot of Chakra visualizations that we have today are based on 18th-century texts. The seed sounds (Bījās) that we associate with the Chakras today are based on the elements associated with the chakras. For example, lam is the sound associated with the Root Chakra (Mūlādhāra) because this is the seed sound for the element earth, which is mapped to this Chakra. However, this mapping is not consistent. Some schools associate the element of fire with the root chakra (Svādhiṣṭhāna), while others with the navel (Maṇipūraka) - depending on which mapping one goes by, the seed syllable may be ram (fire) or vam (water).

In my school (which is a Tantric school and not Yogic), we follow this mapping - but this is based on a specific pattern of initiation. For those interested, my friend Chris has done a lot of research in this field, unearthing the historical evolution of the concept of the Chakras.

What the Chakra audios do is - resolve this dichotomy of this mapping vs that, and various conceptual inaccuracies we have with the way we approach chakras today, and these fields balance, activate, and energize the chakras very well. As a long-time practitioner of various yogic techniques and kriya, I can go to the extent of saying that these fields do a better job than any of these other techniques.
Just throwing it out there in case you are able to buy the Chakra fields :smiley:

Wishing your Mom a speedy recovery! :pray:

Link to the Chakra fields…

10 Likes

Thank You so much for all these links! I’ll read all the info they provide. I didn’t know that there were different interpretations of the chakras, except for the well known earth-water-… from Hindu traidition and the fact that the Buddhist have a somehow different system, but I didn’t knew the differences.
Those 10 dollars fields are more affordable for me right now and I’ll definitely buy them now or in the near future.
Again thank you so much for your answer! May you be blessed by The Divine, Always! :pray:

I hope that someone can help my mother, she isn’t responding as well as I thought she will, to fields, I don’t know why, since for me they work(ed) wonders; she still has pain in her heel;
her diagnoses include: diabetes, diabetic neuropathy and she has a varicose ulcer, which is better, but still not healed and the nurses which see her (they come home to clean her ulcer and they apply some medication) say that she is doing better, at least in that regard.

She has other health issues/problems also/as well, including gallbladder stones (her gallbladder is full of stones), cataract (diabetes seems to be a cause for many of her other problems) and on her left leg, on her heel, she has a strong pain, but not all the time, sometimes she can walk; the varicose ulcer is on her right foot, so it’s not that that’s bothering her, but her apparently “healthier” foot.

For her eyes, I’m trying the Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0 and she actually told me a few days ago that she sees better - Thank you so much, Captain! :pray:

I also bought the chakras fields in the hope that her pain will be gone, but although I tried many fields for her, from reiki massage to pain fields (both, including the older version), she also listens to different fields, for nerves and for diabetes + chakras + DNA Repair + Plasma + Far Infrared and other fields, including Gabapentin, which is perhaps the only field which truly helps her/ease her pain, at least for a few hours, although she is never pain free.

I asked her to give me a number for her pain, how bad it is, and she said 7/10 -when it’s bad/worse- (10 being the worst pain possible), so it’s bad …

What can I do? Is there any other field or anything that I can do for her? To summarize: her main problem is diabetic neuropathy, the pain is in her heel. What else can be done?

Thank you all who have given/recommened fields for her, on this thread or in other threads!

2 Likes

for all this problems there are audios

2 Likes

Thank you!
She already listens to all these fields, minus the gallblader one, since she has gallblader stones, and that field doesn’t target stones.

The problem or the main problem is her pain, right now.

The skin one, she just started to listen for the past couple days.

2 Likes

That one too, it barely helps her pain, at least that’s what she says …