My personal journey and review from VODL

WARNING THIS IS LONG

Before we get started. Here is some background about me. I’m 27 years old. Me and my family live in the states but are from Bangladesh. I bought VODL on March 15th. First night I overused like 6x to where my heart would vibrate for over a day. Now starting from March 17th, I’ve used VoDL once or twice while sleeping.

Let’s get started. When I first used VoDL, I was consistently dreaming about high quality women left and right. Like it became super overwhelming. My life was such that when it came to attracting women, every single one of them were so low quality that basically no one wanted to be with them when it comes to a relationship. Before VoDL I ALWAYS got the bad end of the stick. Being abused emotionally all the time. Attracting women that just straight up plays mind games, straight up disrespecting me. It was such a mess that I myself became so hopeless to where I straight up gave up. Always felt so unwanted, always pushed away, they always talked about me in a negative manner behind my back.

I have never had a relationship. Always been single my whole life. Until I found out about how everything is a vibration, I realized I WAS THE PROBLEM.

This is where I decided that “this is now my time to get vibration of divine love. If I’m going to be married to someone, it has to be someone who I actually want.” Around the month of May or June, my dad was asking me, do you want to get married or be single for life? I was like “I’d like to be married” (in my mind all the abuse came back from my past at that time as he asked that)

Fast forward to August 4th, for the first time I talked with this woman. Now onto August 14th, we got married. Now some of you are wondering, what the hell happened here? How does this happen with a complete stranger? Well let me put it this way. My dad’s nephew knew my wife for over 15 years.

So now. All the Muslims and especially those that are of South Asian descent understands about arranged marriage. I’ll tell you one thing, this marriage doesn’t feel so arranged anymore.

As most of you know, in some countries many people have a third name which isn’t on their documents or identification. Well…my wife’s third name literally means calm and quiet. Imagine that…a 27 year old man who went from attracting NOTHING BUT negative types of women to a woman like this in the span of a few months. Like literally all my life I felt as if I had to put on a mask to impress someone just to keep them. But now? It feels like I attracted her out of thin air. Didn’t even have to try to impress her. It all just happened just like that.

I think this should show you all that everything in this Earth is all a vibrational game. If anyone is having trouble with attracting someone, use VoDL or the new love field that was just released. Keep in mind this to, I wasn’t attached to attracting someone either. It all just happened. Best part about this is that, everyone in my family likes her. This makes my life so much easier.

One day my dad was like “you are lucky you have a wife like her in this day and age.” He was in absolute shock having no idea how this marriage happened so fast and has no idea about energy work. Just believes that everything is written in stone.

This December I’m getting to see her. So in a nutshell. This field is the reason for me getting married. I got married a day right before @SammyG all thanks to VODL.

In the span of 4.5 months of using VODL marriage proposal came and we got married. I can now officially say that VODL is my favorite field. Still use it to this day and will use it for as long as I’m alive in this lifetime.

Much gratitude to you @Captain_Nemo @SammyG , and anyone who has written reviews about VODL. You guys have influenced me to get this audio.

34 Likes

So happy for you @Rogue :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: may your happiness continue to grow and may your marriage be a happy one too.

3 Likes

woahh that was totally unexpected.

Congratulations though.

5 Likes

Wow, what a review! Congratulations on your marriage. May the vibration keep getting better and better for both of you :heart:

2 Likes

I think what this field does is to clear out your blockages. This field has nothing to do with attracting in general. It’s more of detaching while you fill your being more with unconditional love. It make you more open. To anything.

The clearing part is what I think really does good job.

As you become more lighter. You naturally attract those good things.

People are more nicer to you because you radiate this unconditional love that we all in general have it.

It’s just some people are not aware of it. Also Unconditional love do makes you attractive.
It makes them more open to you.

But unconditional love is just way more bigger than just getting these ideas like money. Relationship. Ect ect. It goes so deep that everything is just love.

This is what this field tries to do. To make you open to the whole picture of ( unconditional) without judgement.

Even the freakest or scariest. Still unconditional love as well. :)
That’s unconditional love. You detach to duality in in itself. And become one. Nothing seperate from one another. Including the negative part.

The general cleansing and the desire you used to have back then( law of attraction) may unintentionally or intentionally manifested. It’s like what you wanted. Suddenly come together as you begin to clearing those blockages. It become so light that everything that you think hard to get before Suddenly come to you so easily.

Whatever you put out to the universe is already there. It’s just your blockages hold your manifestations. You mentioned you always wanted to have someone right?

It’s the result of your body become lighter. The good things just come to you now. Because you fill yourself with love

That’s how our desires come to reality. You clearing your junk. You open a door to a new one. ( with much more pleasant experiences. ) as you keep clearing that blockages. Good things will naturally come to you.

Either way. Congratulations

13 Likes

What a beautiful story, Rogue! And it wasn’t long, it was lovely. Thanks for sharing your uplifting journey with VoDL. And congratulations on your marriage - you are blessed indeed. congratgraphic1-2310372215

4 Likes

How is this different from Blueprint of love

2 Likes

Congratulations bro .

Best wishes on your marriage.

May you both live a long & happy life.

There are many more good things in store for all of us with Captain’s fields

4 Likes

Beautiful!