My Vaccine Experience

Warning; this post is a bit of a long one and a vent.

For the past 2 years I was starting to focus on myself a bit more and improve as well as become a more healthy person (in every sense of the word) and be open to new perspectives.

Unfortunately something bad happened recently which involved my school and my Dad convincing me to get the coronavirus vaccine that my school rolled out exactly 31 days ago.

Ever since I’ve had/still have a few complications, I had some circulation issues/pain, I still have occassional heart pain but it’s less frequent and I also sometimes have some muscular pain and also rarely have breathing issue.

As a result I’ve been detoxing a ton with water and the like and used/paid for natural supplements to fight inflammation/boost the immune system - which my family has basically villified me for as they’re “unregulated off the internet” - (they’re on Amazon and the compounds are in foods).

I’ve been told to instead “take a paracetemol”…

Alongside this my Dad - who basically pressured me into getting the injection in the first place told me half the symptoms are “in my head” or because of “anxiety and covid” - this is despite a covid test I’m forced to do 3 times a week to go to school telling me otherwise…

(I never put it in my nose I do it in the bathroom sink - I don’t trust whatever is on the stick).

I also had to see a Doctor who said it’d be fine when I get the 2nd one the first time I saw them; (NOT GETTING THE 2ND IS HE INSANE) - after everything that’s happened I’ve learnt better.

After seeing them the 2nd time and explaining that I’ve had these symptoms for a few weeks they booked me for a blood test on the 10th Nov - the only issue with this is that the results are often only available for the Doctor to see - you have to basically play ping pong with health authorities to get access to your results.

But yea I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel trapped and I’m only a 16 year old dood trying to get through GCSEs and go live the rest of my life but I have all this BS to deal with it keeps encroaching on my life and people don’t respect my boundaries.

I’m sick of masks (I don’t believe they work), dodgy testing sticks (I don’t think they’re reliable either), coercion from my school/parents, surprise injections, judgement from others and a lack of undestanding around me as well as being villified for having an opinion that the same as others.

I didn’t feel well in school (it’s been getting better tho) - but my parents made me go in because they’re worried about my education/grades more than my state of health because I have a set of mock exams soon.

In order to deal with the problems I’ve experienced I’m trying to save up for the Plasma Protocol, Alchemical Holy Light and Blueprint of Life - which I’ll hopefully pull off with a weekend job if I can find one before Christmas.

I suspect the problems it’s caused are some of/a mix of; protein misfolds (prions), a hyperimmune response, sleeping sickness, nerve damage and metal toxification.

That’s all, sorry for all this long chunk of text but I had to get this out even if no one reads it.

If anyone has any advice to get me back on the right path/on the mend that’d be good. I really like practical solutions, but I still need to accept I’m not a robot no matter how hard influences around me expect so.

Thanks for reading, I’m incredibly sorry if you read all of this because I know it’s alot to take in.

Play the aura clearing field afterwards if you want; (jokes aside - sometimes I feel like other people’s problems are my own when reading posts like these so try listening to that if you want).

23 Likes

And plasma bioactive beach from yt. Ask the field to remove any kind of effect you want to. Field with big brain that understands you more than most human would and can heal any kind of issue including mental or spiritual

16 Likes

Thanks, I’m pretty new to fields in general and started trying them this May so I wasn’t sure which ones are best for this. I’ll try the Plasma field now I know how it’s supposed to work.

8 Likes

Use these afterwards you’re done listening to these and use plasma one first before using the others

4 Likes

but is it better if you try the ones actually designed for it?

like this one?

34 Likes

Thank you very much, I didn’t know that was designed for this too.

3 Likes

How’s your environment at home? Perhaps you can use the plasma flower and the environmental energy raiser.

Truth be told though…
I feel really sorry for teenagers and children during this time. Testing, wearing masks, not allowed to visit friends, family members, saying if you visit grandma or grandad you could infect them, etc etc etc.

In 5-10 years many young adults will be depressed, or already are, as per what i hear. Societal divide into the home even.

Damn I’m trying to think of sth good to say lol but this topic saddens me honestly.

I see you already planning for some great fields. Don’t forget all the free fields suggested already, they’re all wondrous

Good luck to you :pray:

7 Likes

Yea it has been crazy for us tbh, but alot of people I know have woken up to it as a result.

It’s sort of like part of your childhood is missing, luckily for me I was 14 when the whole thing began so it could’ve been alot worse - it definitely woke me up to how things really are lol.

You’re right the free fields are really good tbh, I just feel as if the ones I’m trying to get are needed most, it feels as if I need to try and have a kickstart/or ‘rebirth’ before next year to go back on the path I was on! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also thanks for recommending the Plasma Flower, I’ll see if I can save up for that one too.

Thanks alot for the advice! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

RMB3 does help with prions.

“Here we show that synapse regeneration is impaired in mouse models of neurodegenerative disease, in association with the failure to induce RBM3. In both prion-infected and 5×FAD (Alzheimer-type) mice7, the capacity to regenerate synapses after cooling declined in parallel with the loss of induction of RBM3. Enhanced expression of RBM3 in the hippocampus prevented this deficit and restored the capacity for synapse reassembly after cooling.”

5 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m hoping the RNA doesn’t cause any protein spikes to have prion-like structures but it’s a concern of mine about it that’s valid given the lack of transparency imo.

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right. But it must be mentally taxing to go through all this at your age and that you have to take care of yourself and your health since the doctors and your immediate family are not going to and dont have the mental capacity to do so. But you have a good mentality, I’m sure you will make it.

Paracetamol is not helpful and not good for liver, forget it.

You do whatever necessary to survive. Keep building yourself up and find likeminded peers and communities that help you build yourself and mind up. Your public life you keep nodding like a dummy to make an act for the normies that are in trance. As any kind of non-common behaviour will feel as threat for their beliefs and actions (as you noticed with your father and doctors). This is the basic toolkit of survival in current environment.

No fuck no you’re not getting the second one. You get a good doctor that writes you paper that you had adverse reaction (file a VAERS report) and cant get a second one and that is as good as the whole set for travel, work etc.

The good news is I read somewhere (I think it was this video: Kyle's vaccine complication - YouTube) that things take turn to better at 9 months mark after the vax.

Unfortunately I have no recommendations for fields, medication or natural supplements since I recommend people avoid getting it in the first place to not end up in this. Find likeminded and similar context struggling people who are testing and try to find a signal that leads you to the path you wanted (returned health).

I hope this event, instead of destroying you, will build fortitude, signal research skills, and health/biology knowledge (there is a lot of bs there also so watchout) etc. Good luck!

8 Likes

I hope I’ll get through it with fields, supplements. etc. I’m hoping BoL and other fields will help.

The doctors are useless and my family hasn’t helped me at all despite convincing me to get it - I still have to go to school tomorrow despite having a breathing episode in class on Friday.

I sometimes wish I was dead so it’d all stop. Their negativity doesn’t help me at all.

Hopefully I can be better and go to college next year and do music - that’s the only thing that’s helped me emotionally with the whole thing (and physically if you include SM’s fields). :slightly_smiling_face:

Also just realised - isn’t 9 months when they recommend a “booster”? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

This post is not really about the vaccine.

Being a teenager sucks, I think everybody here can relate + it’s probably one of the first time you got really sick. So yeah… it sucks.

A 16yo wanting to off himself, that’s cliché even without a global pandemic. Like billions of people before you, you’ll move on and forget about it.

You don’t like your family… who does ? Ever saw a family happy together longer than 30 min /an hour ? If you found the black swan call me, I’ll need to check for myself if the rumor is true.

Right now, you don’t have a team, you don’t have rights in practice etc etc… because you are dependant. Your life hasn’t started yet, you never bought and drove your car alone, never worked, never had your own income to spend, your romantic life if you have one, is a small thing. When was the last time you ate at a nice restaurant with your girl or traveled to another country ? When’s the last time you decided to do something for yourself or achieved anything ?
You’re not even a fully formed human, you’re a developing organism, your brain won’t be complete before 2030 when you reach 25yo.

No one likes to hear something like that, but it’s good news. You’ll pull through and it will get better
All the good stuff are still to come.

14 Likes

II’d agree usually I guess, but I was doing better health wise and managing quite well before the injection despite the behaviour of my family (things were changing for the better before).

Now there’s a problem they refuse to acknowledge it or try to write it off as “anxiety” - the fact that I’ve had heart palpitations and vein pain since isn’t good but they still expect me to go to school.

I’m sure being a teenager is some part of the picture in terms of emotion but the core issue that I want to deal with for now is to get my health back on track rather than focusing on incidental stuff.

2 Likes

I assumed that if you were really happy before and experiencing a temporary hardship, you would have enough hope not to want to blow your brains out… cuz that’s something people think about when they can’t see a way out…

You are in pain, obviously anxious and it’s not comfortable, but are you dying ? Do you see the white light ?

Your doctors are really that clueless ? Your parents a really that heartless/dumb ?

Maybe it’s true, do you believe it ?

Because it’s one thing being depressed and another to be suicidal

3 Likes

For me it’s not just about being a teenager, this one vaccine or my parents; it’s also about the world and how much freedom people will have - the doctor I saw expected me to get a 2nd shot after what happened which to me already said enough about the medical system to me (which is what my parents expect me to rely on to recover).

To be able to see my family, get a job, go on holiday and the like you need a proof of vaccination which only is valid for one year anyway. I think in the current climate and with the way that authorities have messed up people’s life it’d be expected that people aren’t feeling in top form.

Depression supposedly “runs in the family” but I’ve never been diagnosed with anything and I’ve only started to feel this way since taking the shot, so I’m not convinced it’s related to that.

I don’t believe anyone is able to be “heartless” and I never said my parents/the doctor is dumb - I just think they’re horribly misguided (and as a result sedentary) in terms of how I’ve been trying to go about solving health problems that’ve developed.

My appointment with the Doctor was literally over the phone.

4 Likes

Look what Philip is saying is the same than your father that it’s all in your head and you’re just a silly teenager. I find it offensive. You may or may not be in medical danger. I’ve dealt with people who have been dealt this hand by different pharmaceuticals (Finasteride etc.), they never get help from doctors (even less from parents), forget it you have to make your research yourself and steer the doctors to give what you will (they acknowledge and start the research years later.)
There might be now some doctors that are infact connecting dots and researching and are willing to consult you, would be helpful if you find one.

Some of these people lack total capacity to emphasise with people that get in to these situations . So instead of pushing you forward they give eloquent talk that depolarizes you, pat you in the back. I argued and warned with same people on hairloss thread of finasteride/dutasteride and hormone things breaking HTPA axis for some people that people need to be careful.

Contemplating on ones death can be beneficial as you realise theres nothing to loose and you don’t want to end up like x people (normies?), so it thrusts you on what ever you want to achive (music?).

I’m out of this thread, good luck!

2 Likes

Great, putting words in my mouth.

See you later Lucifer, meantime try not to kill the dummies and normies, try to emphasize with them :+1:

1 Like

I think he was more trying to say that being a teenager could be part of the equation rather than it’s all in my head. Thanks for the advice regarding trying to independently solve the issue rather than trusting whatever others think though!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: See ya.

Well I mean starting with “This is not about the vaccine”, quite an opening statement, no?

1 Like