My Virtual Field Hard Drive

This is a servitor. It scans and categorizes and uploads all of your fields you own on your computer/ device/ etc automatically to the servitors database. It can also do this for fields online that are free on YouTube as well as some of them lose efficacy when you download them.

You can create a folder called hard drive servitor. within this folder you can put your stacks in additional folders with specific times in a text document within the folders of when you want the fields to turn on.

The servitor then activates the fields transforming them and harmonizing them and avoids chi overload within you and uses all manors to make sure you get the results working with as many fields as you want.

Note the servitor will automatically nullify and protect you from any negative energy coming from other creators fields if you include them in this

Also NFT smart linking so you never have to print out mandalas again

Also the servitor automatically attaches itself to your consciousness so no need for the mandala

Lastly you can create folders and ask the servitor to put together a combination of fields right for your desire without having to insert all of the fields manually. Like for example auto workout and fat-loss. Intelligently looks at your field library and constructs a stack for you and then streams it wirelessly at the chosen time.

You can also ask it to do this for you without accessing the folders but it gives you greater autonomy and precision by writing it on a text file on your computer.

6 Likes
  • I am in
  • I am not in

0 voters

30 people

we did not do the auto fields to all of your desires because I personally think that is ineffective or less ineffective vs when you have input. It gives you a level of security and control that you would not have otherwise

I personally have used a lot of field storage mandalas over the years including tower of power and I think this is the field storage I have always wanted as it makes it the most effortless it can be.

1 Like

one last thing I want to mention is even if you give a directed time for you stack to occur the servitor will continue as long as it needs to make sure you are getting the right field saturation so you get the best results possible. Otherwise why even do a project like this.

Most of the existing servitors can already do all of these tasks…

You are reinventing the wheel, just in a less potent version.

Again, nothing new here. This has been done already several times.

6 Likes

@JAAJ I do not think this is less potent. I think this gives greater autonomy because you are directing it from your computer with text input.

1 Like

Well, you could make it a special focussed servitor.

I am just letting you know that there are already several “unlimited” servitors out there who can automate any task etc.
So even if you are going to make it “focussed”, it will be less potent.

This is kinda redundant.
The servitors react to your conceptual intent.
Additionally typing in the command into a keyboard adds nothing to the process than that it takes more time. And you also don’t always have a keyboard or smartphone with you…

3 Likes

@JAAJ “You can also ask it to do this for you without accessing the folders but it gives you greater autonomy and precision by writing it on a text file on your computer.”

Yes, this is what the regular “unlimited” servitor can also already do :slight_smile:

1 Like

New original ideas is what people should come up with in my opinion.

1 Like

And the servitor will read the screen or ?

It’ll still work off conceptual thinking.

I don’t like to react to recruiting, but if you insist on making this, this one will need to be approved by Captain BEFORE getting registered

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan what do you mean by reading the screen

I don’t understand how this makes sense
No offense

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan Its basically designed to stream the fields towards you by you giving directions on your computer so it gives you more precision.

1. It scans all of the fields on your computer and categorizes them

2. You create a folder where you place additional subfolders with your stacks in them

3. You can list the specific time you would like those stacks to turn on by putting the time within the folder

4. When the stacks turn on the servitor harmonizes the fields within the folder and removes blockages to make sure you are getting the best results

No, I understand what you want to achieve.

I meant, practically speaking.

But, anyway, Captain will decide.
Just stay as thoughtful and grounded in your designs.

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan well if it does not workout I tried :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan and @JAAJ I am open to ideas if any of you have any advice on how I could go about this idea better. Anyways thanks.

What, why delete? I was thinking whether to respond or not, but please don’t react to their critique by deleting. Maybe the project will get created and we’ll have great field.

edit:

• there are already fields where you write things down like Astral Walkie Talkie
  • if unrestricted servitors can do anything then there is no need for any other fields ever again, if following this logic
2 Likes