Myostatin audio

Hypertrophy is an increase and growth of muscle cells. Hypertrophy refers to an increase in muscular size achieved through exercise.

2 Likes

The field description above says this field inhibits myogenesis. Not Myostatin.

1 Like

That is why in the " Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation (Inhibit Myostatin Production & Testosterone/HGH Compression)" field it says “Inhibit Myostatin”:

1 Like

Interesting, so does this field actually aid muscle growth or inhibits muscle growth? Might stick to EMG till someone confirms for sure, preferably the boss :joy: @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Source: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2019.00042/full

“Functionally, myostatin is a negative regulator of muscle growth thereby leading to inhibition of myogenesis through muscle cell differentiation and growth.”

3 Likes

I wondered about that as well and we even tried to figure it out in the Myostatin field discussion here: Myostatin audio

I say wondered, because nowhere in the field description does it say that the Myostation field is actually for the inhibition of Myostatin.

Maybe this was just a mis-wording in the field description?

3 Likes

Captain @Captain_Nemo can you confirm if the myostatin aids muscle growth by inhibiting myostatin? I think we are all a little confused here. Haha hopefully it aids been using it for a week or so.

5 Likes

Of course it aids muscle growth by inhibiting myostatin

Im not The Captain , but i believe i can help you .

Look at the image of the field , thats how look animals without the “myostatin limit”

This is an example too :

6 Likes

:point_up:

You guys only really need to listen to the myostatin field a couple times every other week or so (3-4 weeks) the effects last a long while… Reminds me, it’s time for me to re-up on my myostatin inhibition lol

6 Likes

I see what you are saying but for me this is an assumption of yours, until The Captain actually confirms it.

Right now, nowhere in the “Myostatin” field description does it say that it is there for “muscle growth”.
The description only says “what Myostatin does” and that the field is for “hypertrophic functions”, which is increase of the size of the existing cells.

So the field description is missing two essential parts of info for your assumption to be correct:

1. That the field itself is actually aimed at muscle growth
  2. That the field actually inhibits Myostatin

Therefore either the field description is misleading, or the field is really not for muscle growth.

2 Likes

Assumption de wa nai!!

It’s Okay man , thats how knowledge get builded :ok_hand:

6 Likes

inhibited to help muscle growth, and then there is myostatin alone, probably improved. Did dream make a field to help us lose muscle faster ?
Hmmm… Hey guys, anyone here requested a field to lose muscle ? Has anyone of you witnessed someone with that particular problem before ?

9 Likes

Here @_Om inderectly says it’s for building muscle…

If I’ve been listening to some thing that made my muscles smaller for a whole year (I’ve been listening to that field for a cool minute) i would be a very sad boy right now lol

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo please clarify

1 Like

“For hypertrophic functions” means it’s for building muscle mass.

Yes, myostatin is a protein that limits/regulates the upper limit of what you can normally achieve, muscle-mass wise.

And yes, the title of this field is misleading. It should read “Myostatin Inhibition,” because that is what the field actually does. It inhibits myostatin so that you can gain more muscle.

How do I know? Because I use this field all the time and put on muscle super easy when I use it. It’s pretty much a cheat code for adding muscle. You can still wait for Captain to confirm if you’d like (and the title should be updated), but I’m confirming first-hand that this field is to make you bigger.

9 Likes

Okay, Thanks everyone!

Please don’t blame me for reading those field description like contracts. I always want to know what I am signing up for ;-)

12 Likes

you’re in good hands. :)

7 Likes

we are 1 in 1,400,000,000 with this gene mutation :) How lucky are we?

14 Likes

well yeh

are people interested in an enhanced myostatin production?

actually there is this one
check it out, the energy starts middle way, but the start intro is cool

Sapien Medicine - Myostatin to androstenol - YouTube

49 Likes

God damnit :rofl:

8 Likes