Mysterious body problem + other questions

Hi Everyone!

I’m new to all this so, please, forgive me all my silly questions and my English as it’s not my mother tongue. :slight_smile:

I have a strange body problem - there is pain in different parts of my body, no-one knows how to treat it. My guess is it’s caused by adhesions from surgeries (I had 3 of them), I’ve seen chiropractors, doctors, physiotherapists - nothing worked for long. So I’m here, hoping “music” will cure me. I have some questions, could you help me?

1. Two days ago I bought Sapien’s “Advanced Healing”. Should I combine it with something else? How many times should I listen to this?

2. I write stuff, some of it got sold, but there is a huge pile still waiting - what could I do to unblock it and make money on this?

3. I’d like to enhance my awareness, focus and perception (I do kriya yoga everyday), which tracks would you recommend?

I’ve listened to fields, mostly to Elke Neher’s (her herpes simples track worked like a miracle on me!), but till now it was rather random…

Have a lovely day!

PS. I’ve tried Sapien’s “Unexpected gifts”, just for fun. I listened ONCE and the next day I got 2 really unexpected and somehow silly gifts: cheap chocolates in an expensive wooden box and soooo huge bunch of flowers, I didn’t know what to do with them. :smiley:

3 Likes

Cosmo volt+ plasma bioactive beach but be careful with this one. Listen for few minutes and see how your body react to the field. Automated grounding audio from dreamseed

7 Likes

Advanced Healing with the Voltage track included. I’d combine those 2 with Smart Stem Cells.

Welcome to the Forum.

2 Likes

Your words speak The Crucible of Stored Trauma to me. I have seen this field working on the physical body inclusive of brain, writing, and healing capabilities. The combination of this with Yoga would be awesome and more liberating for you. If it’s available for you to purchase this one then by all means go for it.

You can also use some specialized fields for your situation, to add nerve or tissue fields, or cellular ones depending on where the problem arises.

But, crucible wins imo for this one.

And welcome to the forums! :)

3 Likes

In addition to previous suggestions you can consider Flower of Life and Mitochondria Plasma . May you Heal perfectly :)

1 Like

Auric and Energy Repair, Jing and Chi and Stem Cells would be my first choice for overall health. The Inflammation fields also might be good.

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh, this one really appeals to me! Thank you sooo much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

For mysterious pains sometimes there could be clumps of energy that could use entity removal or something similar. Sapien has Bhooted Boots one and also free ones like exorcism rite. I don’t have personal testimony on these but it’s just an idea that came to mind. Elke also has one actually.

2 Likes

I’ll have a look, thank you!

You’re welcome , And you might want to try out accupressure, energy blockage removal and mana circuits.

1 Like