Mystic tarot Reader

Did we had an update?

Or it’s just me I am seeing cards in reverse?

I dont remember how it was before with this, now i did try and ask it for reversed and got them reversed.

1 Like

what did you ask for or what did you see/notice exactly?

1 Like

For example I’ve been asking some questions on what I shall expect from next week, and I usually do it it almost every week.

But this time some of the cards came out in reverse.

For example I’ve asked to assess the energies of communication between me and one person for the next days and it came the High Priestess, which makes sense.

Then I’ve asked whether we will encounter some challenges in communication and I’ve got the Tower (in reverse) which also make sense as I argue pretty often with this person eventhough we always never are angry on each others for long periods of time.

The curios thing it’s the first time I see cards în reverse.

I’ve asked him to evaluate my energy for Today, and it came the star (in reverse) which depictes how I’m feeling, overall I’m quite good but felt a bit more drained than usual and with a need for rest and relaxation. Again for the first time I’m seeing cards în reverse.

Maybe I never saw them before as they weren’t part of the reading, but I’ve done hundreds of readings and no reverse till now

I’ve never gotten reverse cards

1 Like

Same for me today.

First time.

2 Likes

Maybe Captain can shed light on it.

But I feel there was a big update and the system got even more elite!

2 Likes

one time it generated 2 images for me

anyone else?

edit!

it did it again!

1 Like

It told me to heal trauma and work on some more self love. I did these for ONE DAY right, one day. I automatically am having better outcomes with strangers.

I’ve been getting invited out by random people and old friends again.

It seems like I’m manifesting better outcomes already. Yesterday I went to a superbowl party I was invited to full of people I’ve never met, but walked out with 5 new friends lol.

Haven’t had that much fun in a long time.

Now I’m gonna play basketball with a homie that reached out today as well.

I also got clarity on very confusing unfortunate circumstances which helped bring me closure.

2 Likes

I was telling Rose, it looks even more tailormade now, he was even able to scan if I was physically tired and than tell me to stay cozy and comfy at home :house_with_garden: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Oh and it also knew my spirit animal which was awesome. I love the results.

3 Likes

Oh this is stunning. Even in reverse there’s a majestic beauty to what it depicts. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

yes its awesome!

really before today i never delved into the reverse aspect

i just did for something specific, and it gives a bit of catharsis feeling

helping us to work through our shadows, and reversed aspects, before accessing the uprights!

which means…

we could also ask for specific reverse card and work with it

or even more effective: ask for the one reversed card most influencing our lives in negative way

and get the insights

we can also go be specific about certain situation and the reversed card

oh boy rip me haha

even ask it to show us the reverse card we should work it to overcome that reverse card

even have it create you as a reversed card!
(this one would probably grasp everything reversed about individual and what we should be working on)

and then absorb all

some cool shadow work right here
accessing the subconscious parts of us we don’t know about

and reaching the edge that was neglected before

and falling over it

to the parts we’d never access otherwise?

lol amen!

5 Likes

Today this Tarot made me save quite a significant sum of money

I was considering purchasing a very powerfull metaphysical creation of our Dear Captain, a particular NFT to be precise, and I was told that, at the moment being, is not suitable for me. It will be in the future, but not now.

So, I am once again very grateful for this

2 Likes

Hello, can I get reading about moving abroad for studies? I’m thinking about switching careers.

2 Likes

Check dm

1 Like

Thank you!!

After all these years… why do I still get surprised by the accuracy and potency of this dude’s work…

1 Like

Mandala for Self realization.

2 Likes

How do we know these pictures are actually fielded?

1 Like